You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 04:00:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy (F seeking M or F)  (Read 483 times)

Offline CriptikaTopic starter

Fantasy (F seeking M or F)
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:00:04 AM »
Aeryn Claddeth

She is a product of two worlds. Elven mother. Human father. A half breed.
Abandoning the lifestyle of her mother's people, Aeryn helps to run a tavern with her father, Eric Claddeth. While tending tables and keeping the place wholesome, Aeryn has all but renounced her half elven heritage.
Having inherited part of her mother's unearthly beauty, the firey young woman has often been forced to turn down many a wily suitor. Her no-nonsense attitude and dedication to her father's business has not allowed her time for romance.
However, she does have a healthy love of companionship... of the less long-term variety. This she received from her father.
A skilled artist and craftswoman, Aeryn has received local renown for her wood working and tapestry weaving. The skilled fingers of her elven heritage have blessed her with such talent.
As far as human years go, Aeryn is 25.
She is tall, standing around 5 feet and 9 inches. However, she is no willow. Unlike her mother, she is sturdy and voluptuous. The females of her mother's people were tall, yes, but built like graceful fawns, slender limbs and narrow frames. Aeryn takes after her grandmother and prides herself in that fact.

A bit of background

The tavern is called Ponylegs and is located in the port city of Lyrestown. It is a bustling trade city nestled on the eastern coast of the country of Hales. Hales is led by the steward Lees Deldrich, a goodly leader, in place of a king. The last remaining kind passed away from sickness and left no heir; his only son died while hunting. Lees makes it a point to mingle amongst the common townsfolk of Lyrestown, having been born there. He has developed a particular fondness for Eric Claddeth's honey ale and visits often.

The Story

It's late September and an unusually warm evening. Aeryn has just finished serving the sailors and dockworkers and is taking a moment to work on a small wooden figurine at the bar. Her skilled hands maneuver her tool to winnow the wood, drawing out details. A hint of weariness darkens the skin under her soft blue gray eyes. Her long, silken ashy copper hair is drawn into a loose braid, pieces framing her face that have slipped from the tie. Feet aching slightly, she takes advantage of the lull in business, though it will most likely be temporary.

Your character comes into the tavern and somehow catches Aeryn's attention. We can go from there.

What I'm Looking for

I would really like a dom that's going to meet her personality. I'd like to be equally matched. I'd like for you to play either a human, half elf, or elf. I'm into strong, rugged, aggressive characters for males and sexy, badass, dominant woman. Preferably as tall as or taller than 5 foot 7.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can expand.

Offline RolandDragoon

Re: Fantasy (F seeking M or F)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 11:20:37 PM »
I'll be sending you a PM soon.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 11:22:07 PM by RolandDragoon »