You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 10:29:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One Little Mistake (M seeks M/F or TS)  (Read 308 times)

Offline NapaneeTopic starter

One Little Mistake (M seeks M/F or TS)
« on: February 02, 2011, 02:53:10 PM »

I love masturbation. I love doing it, I love watching others doing it, I love others watching me when I do it etc. I got to thinking about a storyline where it would get a character into serious trouble.

The story I envisage is this.... A professional man (me) takes a loft apartment on a week by week rental in a city while he is on contract there. He finds a peephole from the apartment into the bathroom of the landlord/landlady's apartment.  He sees said landlord/lady showering or doing some other private activity (masturbating is of course preferred, but not required!). Either by making a noise, or something else he is discovered and is blackmailed from that point forth - either you promise to tell my wife/kids what I was up to, or you play golf with my hard ass boss etc. and threaten to get me fired. I am powerless to resist any of the more outlandish requests you make me perform from that point on - housework in womens clothing, being a nude model for the over-80's art class etc - your choice, the wilder the better.

I'm looking for a partner to play with. Male, Female, or TS, I'm not fussed - each has their own unique sting-in-the-tail that could be brought to bear in the scenario.

If you are interested, or want to know more (or want to berate me for any reason!) send me a PM.