You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 11:01:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Temptation and Blackmail (M seeking F)  (Read 314 times)

Offline Cooper5362Topic starter

Temptation and Blackmail (M seeking F)
« on: February 01, 2011, 02:33:24 PM »
I want to role play a middle aged married man who continuously gets tempted by a female who is totally inappropriate for him.  She wants him to use her sexually, but he manages to keep her from seducing him, forcing himself to keep his marriage and career untarnished.  He is unable to escape her temptation because they are either professionally involved, student/teacher, or has a relationship with his wife (could be related, hired to house keep, good friends) and he has to keep up his duties.  As the story line continues, she finally finds an angle to blackmail him into taking her.  The involvement heats up at that point as she unleashes his inner fantasies of domination in bed that his wife never had interest in exploring.  Can he control the affair?  Does she ruin him?  Can he escape the blackmail?  Do they fall for each other?  I'm open for specifics on this scenario.  Please PM me if it has appeal and we can work out details.