Female seeking Male for 1x1 ^_^

Started by ZhenShanMei, January 29, 2011, 12:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZhenShanMei

Hi. I have several plots. Was wondering if anyone was interested? I'm open to hear any other ideas and suggestions.

Dust in the Wind Taken
The year is 40385. Humans reached their peek in the advancement of technology when they realized they were no longer the dominant species in the universe. An intelligent race of lizard like extraterrestrials called Khal Kaidens overcame mankind and took their technology from them claiming it as their own and multiplied being unstoppable. Human's have been demoted from people into the category of animals. They are now considered, beasts of burden, pets, and entertainers. Some humans are wild, other are domesticated. After centuries of failed resistance, humans have accepted and embraced this as their new way of life. The beasts of burden take pride in their accomplishments, the pets show affection to their owners, and the wild humans enjoy their free life in their small preserved communities. However, there are some that are suffering. Criminal Khal Kaidens who ignore the human rights and cruelty prevention laws exploit them as fighters. Humans are trained and brought up to fight each other to the death for sport and gambling. Among those fighters is a young human who is the pride of his owner for winning countless battles and has the battle scars to prove it.

Once Were Warriors
After her parents were killed in a village raid by the country's enemy, the Ryuujin, a young women trained with her grandfather in hopes of enlisting in the Emperor's army and help to one day completely destroy the Ryuujin. Though the Emperor was reluctant to allow her entry into the military at first, she is eventually given permission under certain conditions and is soon fully accepted by the Emperor and all the soldiers. Only the new captain sees her position in the army laughable and has no problem speaking his opinion.

Though the Grass Withers

In a far away country, there lived a young boy with no past and no hope for the future. He worked for a wealthy nobleman who had a kind and beautiful daughter who befriended the shy boy and made his pitiful life just a bit more bearable. He also made another friend who was introduced as the youngest son of the king's steward and the girl's betrothed. As the three friends grew older, the noble fathers began to fear for the reputation of their children being affiliated with servants. The poor boy, having no say in the matter, was sent away off to sea to fend for himself and was never heard from again. Years later, on the eve of the wedding of the nobleman's daughter, pirates attacked the port and took whatever they could get their hands on including the bride. The girl thought she was in luck, for the captain of the ship was none other than her childhood friend, however, she soon discovers that he is not the same boy that she remembers.

A Gentleman and a Scoudrel
A young man is blessed to be working with the girl of his dreams. She is confident, cool, beautiful, and strong. Unfortunately, she does not share his feelings. Though he confesses to her almost everyday he sees her, she finds he is too much of a nice guy for her liking. It is only then when he is on the verge of giving up does he discover a Gypsy who offers him the solution to his problem. A trinket that would change his appearance and give him the confidence he needs to break out of his nice guy shell and become her type of man.

Star Girl
Everyone is talking about the new girl. She is never seen without her video camera. She always does weird things and hardly ever talks to anyone. That is, until one boy is dared to go up to her and strike up a conversation, he will wish he never did.

Theme for the Cute One
A little junior high freshman girl is the youngest daughter of a wealthy family. She has has a tendency to get in trouble and act up a lot thus her parents continuously advise her older sister to take care of her. What they don't realize is that the very reason she acts up is because she want to be just like her. She adores her older sister, however the feeling isn't exactly mutual. The high school girl hates that her freedom is limited because of her and always accuses her of spoiling her fun Thus comes up with a plan. She secretly hires the nerdy boy in her homeroom class to watch her sister while she goes off to party. Will the shy seventeen year old be able to withstand her crazy antics?

I like to type 1 - 2 paragraphs per post. Sometimes I'll be inspired and type 5+ paragraphs or I'll go brain dead and post a one liner, but it rarely happens.

LittleRedPet

Hiya Shan Mei  :-)

I'm a female, but I just had to say after reading all of your scenarios. Great scenarios!! I liked every single one of them  :P

Star Girl is the most intriguing one for me so far  :o

Jouten

Quote from: ZhenShanMei on January 29, 2011, 12:56:27 PM
Hi. I have several plots. Was wondering if anyone was interested? I'm open to hear any other ideas and suggestions.

Let's see if I can do something with what you posted!

Quote[Once Were Warriors
After her parents were killed in a village raid by the country's enemy, the Ryuujin, a young women trained with her grandfather in hopes of enlisting in the Emperor's army and help to one day completely destroy the Ryuujin. Though the Emperor was reluctant to allow her entry into the military at first, she is eventually given permission under certain conditions and is soon fully accepted by the Emperor and all the soldiers. Only the new captain sees her position in the army laughable and has no problem speaking his opinion.

The Captain enjoys sparring with this girl; she's laughably thin, and so delicate looking!  Captain Avali feels like she's a shame upon her unit, and feels like this will be a good lesson to his troops and the populace as to why women aren't allowed to serve as swordsmen.

I expect the Captain to be wrong on at least one point: Perhaps she's an excellent swordsman (cliche, but possibly interesting), or perhaps she just -gets what she wants- regardless of her other, more material skills.  Maybe she pretends to go off in disgrace, but learns as the Captain's squire.

Though the Grass Withers

In a far away country, there lived a young boy with no past and no hope for the future. He worked for a wealthy nobleman who had a kind and beautiful daughter who befriended the shy boy and made his pitiful life just a bit more bearable. He also made another friend who was introduced as the youngest son of the king's steward and the girl's betrothed. As the three friends grew older, the noble fathers began to fear for the reputation of their children being affiliated with servants. The poor boy, having no say in the matter, was sent away off to sea to fend for himself and was never heard from again. Years later, on the eve of the wedding of the nobleman's daughter, pirates attacked the port and took whatever they could get their hands on including the bride. The girl thought she was in luck, for the captain of the ship was none other than her childhood friend, however, she soon discovers that he is not the same boy that she remembers.

Hell yeah!  The boy finally has his revenge: he's proven his skill beyond his birthright to both the girl of his dreams and his best friend as a child.  The question, though, is whether he's the villain, hero, or anti-hero!

QuoteA Gentleman and a Scoudrel
A young man is blessed to be working with the girl of his dreams. She is confident, cool, beautiful, and strong. Unfortunately, she does not share his feelings. Though he confesses to her almost everyday he sees her, she finds he is too much of a nice guy for her liking. It is only then when he is on the verge of giving up does he discover a Gypsy who offers him the solution to his problem. A trinket that would change his appearance and give him the confidence he needs to break out of his nice guy shell and become her type of man.

The boy finds that the charm is not all that it seems, though.  He feels darker urges, and his bad-boy attitude is not entirely controllable.  Will he be able to control the trinket?  Or is that the only reason the girl like him, because he gives in to his dark urges?

QuoteStar Girl
Everyone is talking about the new girl. She is never seen without her video camera. She always does weird things and hardly ever talks to anyone. That is, until one boy is dared to go up to her and strike up a conversation, he will wish he never did.

Is it something about the girl herself?  Does she have tentacles?  Or just no friends?  Is she a magical girl?  Is she a voyeur?

QuoteTheme for the Cute One
A little junior high freshman girl is the youngest daughter of a wealthy family. She has has a tendency to get in trouble and act up a lot thus her parents continuously advise her older sister to take care of her. What they don't realize is that the very reason she acts up is because she want to be just like her. She adores her older sister, however the feeling isn't exactly mutual. The high school girl hates that her freedom is limited because of her and always accuses her of spoiling her fun Thus comes up with a plan. She secretly hires the nerdy boy in her homeroom class to watch her sister while she goes off to party. Will the shy seventeen year old be able to withstand her crazy antics?

The boy is sooooo used to being ignored... But for some reason, these younger girls find him attractive!  Will the turn of events give him the confidence he needs to go after the girls his age, or will he simply act the "man of her dreams" for the younger sister?

ZhenShanMei

Quote from: LittleRedPet on January 29, 2011, 01:20:15 PM
Hiya Shan Mei  :-)

I'm a female, but I just had to say after reading all of your scenarios. Great scenarios!! I liked every single one of them  :P

Star Girl is the most intriguing one for me so far  :o

Really?!  :o   Thank you!    ;D

ZhenShanMei

Thanks for checking out my plots! ;D   I'm having a hard time picking one now:

QuoteOnce Were Warriors
After her parents were killed in a village raid by the country's enemy, the Ryuujin, a young women trained with her grandfather in hopes of enlisting in the Emperor's army and help to one day completely destroy the Ryuujin. Though the Emperor was reluctant to allow her entry into the military at first, she is eventually given permission under certain conditions and is soon fully accepted by the Emperor and all the soldiers. Only the new captain sees her position in the army laughable and has no problem speaking his opinion. The Captain enjoys sparring with this girl; she's laughably thin, and so delicate looking!  Captain Avali feels like she's a shame upon her unit, and feels like this will be a good lesson to his troops and the populace as to why women aren't allowed to serve as swordsmen.
I expect the Captain to be wrong on at least one point: Perhaps she's an excellent swordsman (cliche, but possibly interesting), or perhaps she just -gets what she wants- regardless of her other, more material skills.  Maybe she pretends to go off in disgrace, but learns as the Captain's squire.
:D

QuoteThough the Grass Withers
Hell yeah!  The boy finally has his revenge: he's proven his skill beyond his birthright to both the girl of his dreams and his best friend as a child.  The question, though, is whether he's the villain, hero, or anti-hero!
He's definitely an anti-hero.  ;D

QuoteA Gentleman and a Scoudrel
The boy finds that the charm is not all that it seems, though.  He feels darker urges, and his bad-boy attitude is not entirely controllable.  Will he be able to control the trinket?  Or is that the only reason the girl like him, because he gives in to his dark urges?
The trinket so drastically changes his appearance that she thinks he's a completely different person. So he has to find a balance for his real self and his persona.

QuoteStar Girl
Is it something about the girl herself?  Does she have tentacles?  Or just no friends?  Is she a magical girl?  Is she a voyeur?
Actually, the girl thinks she's an alien . . . or maybe she really is one. I'm not sure yet. It depends on how the RP goes. Her story is that she's come to earth to study humans, but she's constantly frustrated because they seem so similar to her own race and she refuses to go home until she finds something interesting and groundbreaking to show her colleagues. So after he takes the first step to talk to her, she becomes attached to him and follows him around documenting his every move. She might just be insane since she doesn't seem any different from humans, but she's just so bizarre that one might almost believe her.

QuoteTheme for the Cute One
The boy is sooooo used to being ignored... But for some reason, these younger girls find him attractive!  Will the turn of events give him the confidence he needs to go after the girls his age, or will he simply act the "man of her dreams" for the younger sister?
My thoughts for this one would be that she fell in love with him when she was in middle school and didn't see him again until she was in high school and he was in college. Her parents by pure chance hired him to be her private tutor and she takes this as a second chance. She's going to make sure he doesn't slip away from her again and, now that she's older, she has more access and control of her parents money and tries her wealth against him. I have a bad habit of thinking too far ahead . . .

I think I've narrowed it down to: A Gentleman and a Scoundrel, Theme for the Cute One, and Though the Grass Withers

ZhenShanMei

Hey! I'm always looking for RP partners!

If you don't like the plots that I have here, I have a bunch more . . . and don't hesitate to suggest one of your own.

But just some tips before suggesting:  I'm mostly into modern day setting RP, but that doesn't mean I wont try anything else. It'll just be more likely that I'd agree to a modern day RP.

Jouten

:-[ It's been a while.  Work cropped up and approval took a backseat to RL.  Sorry for ditching.  I'm flaky like that, so... Again, sorry that I didn't say that up front.  I can get pretty in depth, of course (as I think my replies suggest), but the brightest stars burn out quickest.  Metaphorically speaking only, of course!

ZhenShanMei

lol . . . yeah, I hear ya. RL has been a little hectic for me as well.

FazzEagle

Heya there.

I'm pretty new around here in Elliquiy but I can't say I'm new to Role Playing however. But many of the story lines you suggested, I have never done before and I'd like to give one a try if this thread is still active. The RP I'm most interested among those listed is 'The Star Girl'. I've always enjoyed such story lines in Manga or Anime so I'd like to give it a try. I do have a question about the setting of 'Star Girl' though: where does it take place? Personally, I'd go for Japan - though that's only because of what I said earlier.

Hope to hear from you soon

AK89