You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:10:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Spacing, font, size gets all mixed up on threads  (Read 352 times)

Offline ChelemarTopic starter

Spacing, font, size gets all mixed up on threads
« on: January 26, 2011, 07:19:14 AM »
Hi, :D

My spacing, fonts, sizes get all mixed up on the threads.  For example, if I want to have a paragraph break between paragraphs, it triple spaces instead of double spaces.  As shown below:

This is what it ends up looking like even though I hit the space bar only twice.  While I am typing it looks as it should, but when I save it, it comes out with a larger than normal space bar.

Also, when I copy/past from one thread to another, the font size changes and then I get weird font size code in my thread.  As shown below:

sounds pretty and tasty too!

[/size]
[/size]Now my font size has changed.  :-(    It changed back at will... but there are those size markers.  To correct the error, I have to go back and hit the "Remove Formatting" button.  But, sometimes, I have special formatting in there and all my hard work is wiped out.   :'(

other times, I will change the font, color and font face and end up with:

[/size][size=-webkit-xxx-large]Happy Birthday! [/size]It looks right on the screen as I do it, but when I post it... nope.HELP PLEASE!  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?THANKS SO MUCH  ILOVEYAFOREVERFORHELPING.CHELE

Offline Vekseid

Re: Spacing, font, size gets all mixed up on threads
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 07:38:15 AM »
You may want to turn off the WYSIWYG editor and make the changes to the code manually.

Offline ChelemarTopic starter

Re: Spacing, font, size gets all mixed up on threads
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 08:17:43 AM »
Thank you Veks!

it worked!  :-*  big love!

Chele