You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:47:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Something I'd like to play  (Read 454 times)

Offline kongmingTopic starter

Something I'd like to play
« on: April 15, 2007, 09:28:35 PM »
If there is a game with openings that would make this character possible, I would like to join. Alternatively, if someone were to make a game where she could be used, that'd be wonderful as well.

I have played this character a few times before. She is my favourite D&D character. Unfortunately, it seems any game I play her in folds. This character is a human cleric of Loviatar, the Lawful Evil goddess of spankings pain, suffering, lust and domination, in the Forgotten Realms setting. I tend to play down the bondage element in favour of making her a very polite, likeable person who nevertheless openly admits to being what people call evil. She's reasonably selfish, though does have the capacity to care for others - even the most vile of beings can love. She's moderately knowledgeable, and tends to be somewhat of a disciplinarian.

I'd prefer it if a game with her focused mainly on characters doing things, although I also don't have problems with going out on a quest or two. If there is questing and violence involved, it'd need to use the D&D rules, as I have had too many bad experiences with systemless combat games. But if there will be no combat or questing, freeform is A-OK. If the rules are being used, I intensely dislike really low level games, so would ask that it start at 3 or higher. The highest level I've played her to is 17th, but I am not expecting someone to start a game at that level just to acommodate this.

Sexual content: I'd like for this character to dish out a few spankings, and to have regular sexual encounters with other females. So, taming succubi, training lower-ranked priestesses of her faith, a little fun with other adventurers, anything like that. I'm open to suggestions, too.

Offline Giant Moth

Re: Something I'd like to play
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 07:51:25 AM »
Interest is noted, PM sent.

Offline HybridHalf

Re: Something I'd like to play
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 04:20:09 AM »
Jumping onto the boat. PM sent.