Filling the Gap (F/F request)

Started by liveobsessed, December 19, 2010, 06:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liveobsessed

I'm looking for someone willing to play through the following set up:
--
Anne was known for three things: her club, being good in bed, and never having the same girl twice. Her club, 'The Rabbit Hole', did well enough to allow her both luxury and time. She spent every night in her club, and found every woman she wanted there. Despite this, there was a hole in the center of her heart. Her parents hadn't loved each other and raised her to ignore her feelings. Every relationship that she'd had was cold and practical, and was short lived. She attempts to fill the missing piece of her life with random women, and a life that many envied, but it isn't working.

Then, one night, the girl she chooses catches her attention. After talking in the club, and going back to Anne's place, she wants to see her again. Their relationship morphs slowly from one of just sex, to one of romance. Before she realizes it, Anne has opened her heart, and can't take it back.
--
I was thinking that it would turn out to be a bit lengthy, because Anne doesn't know how to act in a relationship, so there would be lots of mishaps. I'm open to ideas and possible improvements if anyone is interested  ;D
You're not forcing me; I get off in the fight.

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

liveobsessed

Hi, just thought that I'd let everyone know that this rp is filled. Thank you  ;D
You're not forcing me; I get off in the fight.