You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:25:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Captain craves... blood. (M seeking F)  (Read 462 times)

Online Captain MalteseTopic starter

The Captain craves... blood. (M seeking F)
« on: December 19, 2010, 11:06:48 AM »
I have a kink which none of my ten current stories are likely to satisfy me sufficiently with. Bloodplay. Not the incidental carnage of a monster, but the direct sexual act of drawing blood - or having it drawn. This does not have to be a vampire story, it can be simply two human characters with that kink - or just one of them have the kink and the other suffers.

I see this as a story that starts out as non-consentual and that might gradually become consentual. Extreme all the way of course. It can be a vampire story where an innocent woman captive is slowly turned into a willing bloodcow and slut and eventual vampire as well, or a kidnapping with a Stockholm Syndrome ending.

What other kinks we indulge in along the road are up to the coplayer's oos. I wouldn't mind adding other extreme elements like branding, marking, cutting, syringes and needles and similar since I almost never play on the extreme side and this would be a good story for it, but it is not essential as long as I get my blood fix.

And if anyone are in doubt - I am definitely the TAKER in this story. Even if my 'victim' will get a good few mouthfuls as well.

I have plenty of MxM stories going now so for this I want a female co-character.

Offline FlaminGlory

Re: The Captain craves... blood. (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 02:07:29 PM »
Count me interested.

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 02:22:48 PM »

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 03:04:13 PM »
Both the vampire and kidnapper angles of this story are now TAKEN.