You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:18:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Alt Control (M sub looking for F dom)  (Read 348 times)

Offline DunnuckTopic starter

Alt Control (M sub looking for F dom)
« on: December 18, 2010, 08:38:55 PM »
So, here is the rundown of what I am looking for. My character would be a relatively shy individual, one of those types that doesn't like to admit what they love sexually. What I am looking for is a a dark, story-driven RP. I would like it to consist the heavier side of bondage and, if it is desired by interested parties, extreme tastes are welcome. Check my profile to see what I mean by "extreme" and know that it hasn't been updated in a while, so feel free to ask if I am into anything that may not be touched upon in my profile.

As for setting, I am fine with modern, medieval, or fantasy. While Sci Fi would ne interesting, that doesnt come as naturally to me. I would prefer to do a modern fantasy setting and the story largely take place in cities. My character would be one that is purchased by the woman as a servant or slave. I encourage creativity, and most races are welcome. Favorites of mine are vampires and elves. I am looking for the story to go down a romantic path, slowly and gradually.