You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:02:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: MtF transformation game (FxF preferred)  (Read 711 times)

Offline bendTopic starter

MtF transformation game (FxF preferred)
« on: December 15, 2010, 02:28:09 AM »
Hello! I'm looking for someone to play with me.

My character will be a young guy that is changed into a girl by the other character, I'll have quite a submissive nature and I'd like to be teased, a bit humiliated but ultimately love the sexual feelings of her new body.
I'm open for any setting, but I don't like fantasy much and I'd love to have a college setting.

I'd prefer the transformation to happen due to some sort of high-tech/magic/chemical rather than simple surgery/hormones, and I want it to be complete (no she-males). It can be as gradual or as fast as you want, and I can be allowed switch back or not, you choose the terms, as long as I end up becoming a girl. I'd like something along the lines of the more aroused I get, the further I change, or I change when I'm aroused... And the further I change the more I get aroused.

Lesbian sex/orgies, sex toys, girly clothes, being at the mercy of the other character.

Dislikes:
Scat, extreme pain o bondage, S&M, furry

Found the other player! :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 03:15:48 AM by bend »