You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:58:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Slow evolving FxM  (Read 435 times)

Offline TheirDirtySecretTopic starter

Slow evolving FxM
« on: December 03, 2010, 04:29:11 PM »
Personally, I like the idea of having a character falling in love. The slow build up of emotions that lead to more passionate and lust filled encounters is something I love. I also prefer to focus on the characters to begin with, rather than the plot. Establishing who they are, both physically and mentally, is a great way to get a story moving along, as you can write from their prompts, rather than storyboarding.

Now before I get into my main point of this, I should warn you - I am a writer, and sometimes I can get very long winded with my posts and/or descriptions. I like detail. I like to be able to picture the scene in my mind clearly.

I'm looking for someone to play a male character to my [naturally submissive] female. This will be human only, and for forum posting.

I'm not sure of the scenarios I'm after - maybe you could look and my O&O's and then PM me with suggestions. A few I do like though are the classics:

~ Arrogant boss of a company and his secretary.
~ Rockstar/Groupie
~ Teacher/Student

I have a character already in my mind, so just PM me with your thoughts and ideas and we can go from there  :-)