You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 06:59:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: DaddyDom RP {F seeking M}  (Read 349 times)

Offline cathedralnightTopic starter

• Seeker, Keeper, Lover, Guide.
  • Liege
  • Orgiest
  • Being lost becomes found simultaneously.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
DaddyDom RP {F seeking M}
« on: December 03, 2010, 03:50:34 PM »

Please refer to my O/Os for more specifics about me and my rp wants. 

I am very much new to RPing, have only been participating in one so far, and I feel like taking on another as well.  I enjoy having fun with them.  As far as pressure about length and how often to post, I am not looking for it.  Although I do value posts with good content, and good depth, I do not want feel like I'm under a microscope about semantics.  If I feel pressured, I won't be able to unlock my creativity as well.  I'm looking for someone with patience, as I have depression, and will understand that I am not going to post every single day.  If I feel like I might need more time than a 7 day time span, I will make sure to notify asap.  I really want to be able to savor the experience. 

My story idea is as follows; Something set in an alternate reality, where energetic manipulation is paramount, along with other various energetic powers.  Victorian-esq. 
She is a being of the Aldar race (similar yet different to humans) where she feels lost without her father, who deserted her and her family long ago.  She lives with a distant aunt while on summer vacation from school. 
Down the loving country road and around the moor, there lives a man....caring and loving, but alone.  Affections for weaponry...leather...sense of humor...adoration for the small things. 

They meet, and interactions ensue. 

Prior understanding of the DaddyDom/little mentality preferable. 

I will be looking at prior writing styles of those who reply or PM.  Please do not take offense if I choose someone else instead of you - it's nothing personal.