You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:15:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Librarian | Nuns | Daughter  (Read 849 times)

Offline TomTopic starter

Librarian | Nuns | Daughter
« on: December 01, 2010, 06:12:43 AM »
I'm looking for female or male players for these scenarios. I can play either role or gender.

Nuns (f/f)
Two young nuns fall in love and must hide their romance from the older nuns.

Librarian (f/m or f/f or f/m/m/m) *TAKEN*
She's a cute girl, but quiet and shy. In spite of being extremely busty and curvaceous, her glasses, clothing and shyness has always made her a loner. Until that special someone comes into her life. Suddenly she is eager to turn all her theoretical knowledge into practice. Looking to see this shy, cutie go from awkward to sex-crazy.

Daughter (f/m) *TAKEN*
A young daughter sets out to seduce her father. He is reluctant at first, bet she gets him going baby steps at a time; from watching and mutual masturbation to oral and full intercourse over a few weeks.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 05:27:22 AM by Tom »

Offline YoungNWet

Re: Librarian | Nuns | Daughter
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 06:45:05 AM »
Librarian (f/m or f/f or f/m/m/m)
She's a cute girl, but quiet and shy. In spite of being extremely busty and curvaceous, her glasses, clothing and shyness has always made her a loner. Until that special someone comes into her life. Suddenly she is eager to turn all her theoretical knowledge into practice. Looking to see this shy, cutie go from awkward to sex-crazy.

Would love to do this ;)

Offline Zylvyn

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »
Daughter (f/m)
A young daughter sets out to seduce her father. He is reluctant at first, bet she gets him going baby steps at a time; from watching and mutual masturbation to oral and full intercourse over a few weeks.

That sounds like fun, actually.

It's been ages and ages since I've played a female character, so if you were willing to do the role of the daughter, and felt like doing that story with me, then colour me interested!

PM me if you would like to discuss things.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be interested in this one, mind, so I won't hold my breath.

Offline letmelickyou

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 10:17:47 PM »
Hi!

I'm interested in the Daughter and Librarian scenarios. I've got a few good ideas to go on if you are interested!

Offline TomTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 05:26:52 AM »
PM's sent to all interested parties. Still looking for the nun.

Offline CapeCodRPGER

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 12:03:48 PM »
I would be interested in the nun roles. New here M but always willing to play F.