You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:18:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dominant Man searching for submissive woman.  (Read 544 times)

Offline RegularRaskolnikovTopic starter

Dominant Man searching for submissive woman.
« on: November 30, 2010, 12:42:24 PM »
I believe that the title says most of it, but I still have a few things to say.

Hello all! RR here looking for a choice roleplay. I most prefer intelligent, as they say "literate" roleplayers who are willing to let a story develop a little bit. The scenario is largely psychological for me. I'll state this right off the bat: I don't like to get involved with overly specific roleplay requests. I rarely have a singular plot in mind. My personal favorite is creating the broad storyline with the roleplayer.

I consider myself literate. I enjoy in-depth description and complex storylines. I love characters who will challenge me. The way I see it: roleplaying is a collaborative effort. Okay, I believe I've stressed my desire to co-create well enough.  I'll just shut up and post a list of general favorites.

Domination
Humiliation/Degradation
Bloodplay
Incest
Anthro/Furry
Rape
Hardcore BDSM
Bestiality
Mind Games.
Piercings
Bondage

Those are all broad topics and things that I like. I'm sure you can get a sense of my trends. I enjoy control and taboo. If it's not supposed to be done in society then I most likely will enjoy it. My main point here is ASK.

Always ask me. I love creating storylines and almost nothing is taboo to me.  There are only a few exceptions which I will post right now. If you're craving something that isn't on my "no-no" list then ask! The worst that I can do is say no, and I make it a point to never judge people.

No.
Feet
Kiddy
Scat

Offline RegularRaskolnikovTopic starter

Re: Dominant Man searching for submissive woman.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 11:26:30 AM »
Something worth mentioning:

Lately I've been looking for a horrific storyline. Basically something involving a nightmare world or just hellish scenarios in general. I'm kind of craving a dark mindfuck sort of scenario.

So, to anyone out there who feels like playing something particularly dark, please ask me about it.