Hello all, just thought I would start an idea thread so I can get them out there
The first two will take place in the Star Wars universe.
1. Sith academy on Koriban, my guy would be a strong confident young Sith in the academy. His personality is not that of an ordinary Sith, he's not cold hearted and evil. He is rather quite gentle, why he is with the Sith is that the Emperor tricked him into thinking he's fighting for a just cause. During the trainning he meets your character, like you said she would be a quiet shy girl. He see's her struggling and decides to help her. He trains her a bit and they fall for each other a bit, and he helps her come out of her shell, but they are torn apart from each other when he is chosen to be an apprentice early he leaves never telling her how he truly felt. A few years pass and he returns to Koriban and finds her, only to find she has reverted back to her old self from the heartbreak, and he noew tries to rekindle their love.
2. The same character only he is a Sith warrior chosen to assassinate an important Republic political figure. He goes to where he will be and finds that he has a Jedi escort to guard him. He couldn't make out who the Jedi was so he let it be. That night he's in the bar and see's a beautiful woman enter a bit shyly. He musters up some courage to talk to her, but before he could make his move a few drunk guys made their way over to her table. They try to hit on her, but due to her shy personality she can't really assert herself. He gets up and tells them to leave her alone. They being drunk challenge him, but he is able to intimidate them to leave. After they leave he sits down next to her and they talk over some drinks. After a few drinks they go back to where she is staying and they have a passionate night together. After that night they part ways only the girl giving him a way to contact her. That night he goes to assassinate the political figure, donning full Sith battle fatigues, mask included. He makes his way there and is intercepted by a female Jedi. It was dark and she had a hood on so he couldn't tell who she was. They fight and he beats her spareing her life not knowing it's the girl who he shared the last night with. He kills the political figure and leaves. After returning to Koriban he is given the title Darth Talon. For the next few weeks they keep in contact, both hiding who they really were. Later he is given a mission to intercept a Jedi scout group and eliminate them. He goes and finds them, it's a ban of three or four. He fights them, he recognizes one of them to be the Jedi he fought earlier. The two clash and during there fight he discovers that the Jedi is the girl he was in love with, the same goes with her. He is then captured and taken back to the council for judgement. They are about to execute him when she is able to convince them that if he becomes a Jedi he could be a valuable asset. They agree and his trainning begins, and they are able to continue their relationship.
This new idea pays homage t my favorite superhero the Green Lantern
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
Carter Rayner is the son of one of the 4 Green Lanterns on earth, his father of course being Kyle Rayner. He grew up not really knowing his father, since he was away on buisness for a good amount of time. Finally his father passed away, he attended his funeral and met some of the people he knew. A few of the people stood out to Carter, 3 men by the name of Hal Jordan, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner he thought Gardner was the strangest. The three men took him aside and started talking about Power Rings, Green Lanterns and things that Carter knew nothing about. Finally the whisked him away and took him to a strange planet where there were many starnge creatures all dressed in similar green outfits. They then took him to the Guardians of the Universe and ther proceeded to tell him his father was a part of an intergalatic police force known as The Green Lanterns, and that he was to take his place. They gave him a Power Ring and a personal Power Battery and sent him back to earth with the 3 Lanterns that brought him telling him they will fill him in on the rest. So now Carter must fill his fathers shoes and become a Green Lantern.
What I'm looking for: For this idea I'm looking for a girl to play a new initiate into either the Scinestro Corps, or one of the other Corps that use a power ring. Either a Black, Red, Violet, Orange, White or other colors of the emotional spectrum. The two meet and form a relationship and it's sort of a taboo thing for them to do so.
PS: Anyone who is willing to do this and needs a bit more background information on Green Lantern or the other Corps that use the rings. I will be happy to provide that information
Here is the plot to the pairing of an OC and Crimson Viper
The character is Carter Greyson a CIA agent specializing in hand-to-hand combat, and assassination techniques. He finishes an assignment when he is called in to be briefed on another. He is told on a joint operation with other agencies two agents have gone missing and the third has gone dark. They were investigating activities of S.I.N and Shadloo in the Amazon Basin, he is then told that the two agents were Cammy White and Chun-Li, the third agent they could not reveal since she is undercover inside of S.I.N. So they sneak him in to S.I.N as well. When he gets there he meets another S.I.N agent, Crimson Viper.
Street Fighter IV
1. OC/ Crimson Viper
2. Ryu/ Chun Li
3. OC/ Cammy
Devil May Cry
1. Dante/ Trish
2. Dante/ Lady
3. Dante/ Bayonetta (Yes this would be a crossover)
1. Batman/ The Huntress
2. Batman/ Catwoman
3. Batman Beyond/ and a new age Huntress
1. Green Lantern/ Star Sapphire
1. OC/ Black Cat
2. Spider-Man/ Black Cat
Setsuna/ Nena Trinity
Bold= Characters I would be
Any of these interest you please feel free to either PM me or post here, and we'll try to get something going.