You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:30:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Warhammer 40K erotic rp  (Read 1873 times)

Offline MikeH5Topic starter

Warhammer 40K erotic rp
« on: November 14, 2010, 09:02:03 PM »
I was wondering if there was any interest in an rp based in the dark, gritty future where there is only war.

My idea for a setting was aboard a trade station on the Imperial frontier, where aliens walk amongst the population, local governors get rich on bribe money, Rogue Traders exploit the exploited, chaos cults breed in the shadow and the Radical Inquisitors play their games.

Offline ChaoticSky

Re: Warhammer 40K erotic rp
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 09:06:13 PM »
I was wondering if there was any interest in an rp based in the dark, gritty future where there is only war.

My idea for a setting was aboard a trade station on the Imperial frontier, where aliens walk amongst the population, local governors get rich on bribe money, Rogue Traders exploit the exploited, chaos cults breed in the shadow and the Radical Inquisitors play their games.
lots of interest, such games seem cursed though, cuuuuuuuuuursed.

and i find the idea of filthy xenos walking around openly objectionable  :P

Offline MikeH5Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 09:16:46 PM »
Aliens and the intrigue surrounding them is a huge part of more Radical Inquisition, Rogue Trader and frontier plots and settings. Since its all of the above ^.^

Offline ArtemisHighmore

• I've read every page but the last. Time to see how the story ends.
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • Sufferer of Wanderlust and Brontophilia
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 01:36:39 AM »
I'll also throw my hat in as I love the 40k universe. Curious so see if this rolls out or not.

Offline Krayz

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 03:45:19 PM »
While I'm always up for 40K, I do share Darkling's apathy towards the setting, albeit for different reasons.

Still, lots of time to chitter-chatter.

Offline CountessJess

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 08:46:52 PM »
I'll be up too, if it's okay. Anything 40k interests me. Just a little unsure about the 'aliens walking amongst us' bit, because then it seems every major imperial institution doesn't have a presence here...unless they're here to cleanse? I dunno.

Offline Krayz

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 10:12:11 PM »
Well, one idea that I was thinking could be that rather than it being some sort of trading post, it's a planet in an area on the very edge (or just off) of the Astronomicon; the Imperium could put forces there, but not easily, meaning that aliens and Chaos could flourish, but the Imperium could still fortify certain strongholds.

Offline ArtemisHighmore

• I've read every page but the last. Time to see how the story ends.
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • Sufferer of Wanderlust and Brontophilia
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 01:23:15 AM »
That actually makes a lot more sense to me. I don't know what Mike might be planning but given the title, he's wanting an erotic game. Still if players are willing, the game could go in the direction that the Imperium has recently discovered the xeno and heretic tain covering his planet and dispatched forces to bring it back into control. Given its location on the edge, few forces would make it quickly, allowing for a mixing of races given the conditions.

We could also look at cooperation between forces towards a greater goal, Imperial institutions set on hold for the reclaiming of the system. Just a thought. I am not leaning on war here, merely trying to give it a good back story given the trends of 40k.

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 04:44:09 AM »
I'd throw my hat into the ring.

Offline Arion

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 05:15:00 PM »
You could also locate it on the Tau frontier, where humanity often interacts with the Tau and other aliens since they're so far from the core.

Either way, I'd love to take part in this.

Offline AK47

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »
Could I play? I could use my character as a death cultist or something.