You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:15:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: D/s Game?  (Read 521 times)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

D/s Game?
« on: February 15, 2007, 09:07:32 PM »
Yes, yes it is me again.
I am looking to expand my horizons again. Here is the game i would like to play. Its a little cliche, but what the hey. Its also got a little quirk to it, something that i want to experiment with.

Submission

College life is like it always is. Lots of partying, lots of studying. However, for STUDEN this has resulted in a drop in grades. STUDENT is told to stay after class by PROFESSOR where they make a deal about how to get a passing grade. STUDENT is to perform sexual acts with/for PROFESSOR. This leads to one-on-one situations and/or gangbangs with other Professors/Students who are brought in on it.

Ok. I want the Professor to dominate the student in this one. I think i would prefer to be the Male Student, and have a Female Professor dominate me. Sorta take control in all situations/after-class sessions. Can do it in classroom/office/professors home. Perhaps another Female Professor wants to watch and eventually gets involved, or theres other Students who need the help too. These can result in F/F/M or M/M/F situations.

If interested, respond here!