You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:54:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blackknight's seeking RPs!  (Read 321 times)

Offline blackknight1239Topic starter

Blackknight's seeking RPs!
« on: November 11, 2010, 10:53:25 PM »
Alright, check my O/O's first off. New ideas will be added when I get them.

“Hey, you gonna eat that, hun?” (M/F): We've been dating a few months. I've always been a little on the chubby side, and you loved it. Even thought about making me gain a few more. But a couple weeks off from work, and I'm packing on pounds like crazy. You keep telling me to cut back, slow down a little on my eating, but I won't even acknowledge the fact I've gained any weight at all! Clearly, the thing to do is to sneakly/not so sneakly fatten me up until I've learned what a fat ass I really am.

Obviously, the main thing the weight gain and exploring that. Probably safest for a long term RP, as it's more of a gradual weight gain.

Can Love Bloom on the Battlefield? (M/F or F/F): New/fresh recruits on the frontlines of a conflict slowly build a relationship based on the same trust and protection on the battlefield. However, can this relationship stand the strain of war?

I'm thinking a fantasy world for this one, but a Space Opera/Science Fantasy setting could work fairly well too. We'll hammer out the details if you're interested. Another long term idea.

As always, I'm open to any suggestion or ideas you got, if you think we'd work well in an RP. Just for quick references, fantasy plus romance and/or weight gain, and it's sold. :P Anyways PM me, or even post interest here, if you'd like.