You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 09:54:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Alien Huntress (F looking for M)  (Read 529 times)

Offline CuteEmoGirlTopic starter

Alien Huntress (F looking for M)
« on: November 07, 2010, 11:55:23 PM »
looking for EXTREMELY sexually aggressive male, a very long poster,and a frequent poster. borderline sadist, but can show affection and romance. the female i'll be playing will also be dominant, the whole point is to break her :P She is a bounty hunter, an alien bounty hunter, (exactly what kind of alien she is will be revealed later in the rp) the man she is after is a space outlaw, he's killed many and everyone thinks he's a murderer, or is he? (ill leave it up to the person i rp with to decide) (btw both are humanoid in appearance) so this deals with space, some time travel, and aliens, so who's up for it? ;)

Taken
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:37:45 PM by CuteEmoGirl »

Offline nik200

Re: Alien Huntress (F looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 03:45:44 AM »
This sounds interesting.. would this include bondage and BDSM and stuff, im not too good at that, but rough im quite ok at, if you dont mind

Offline MoonScythe

Re: Alien Huntress (F looking for M)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 01:26:05 PM »
I haven't really tried anything like this before, but I would be willing to give it a shot if you'd like.