You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:18:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Power Switch (F seeking M)  (Read 601 times)

Offline EndaraTopic starter

Power Switch (F seeking M)
« on: November 04, 2010, 10:43:30 PM »
The idea I have is:

Slave trading post, newly captured slaves that haven't been through whatever kind of training the traders offer are sold for dirt cheap. A young woman walks in and buys a slightly older male (30 at most). General appearance idea, blond hair and muscular. Not huge, just in shape. Once she buys him and has him back at her house in her room, she switches the roles. She lets him have power. How he uses it is up to the other player.

There really isn't a specific time period. I was thinking modern.

Please do read my ons/offs first though. There should be a link in my signature.

Not necessarily needing male players, I just need someone willing to play the male character.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:44:40 PM by Endara »

Offline Stormrider

Re: Power Switch (F seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 12:52:44 PM »
I would be interested in seeing how this would play out. Look at some of my posts...I am easy going as to plot and era just let me know what you would like to start it out. :)

Offline AlphaMale

Re: Power Switch (F seeking M)
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 08:18:07 AM »
I am also very intrigued by this idea and would love to roleplay with you, if not in this idea then another. If you desire to, PM me.

At your will,
AlphaMale