You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:21:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest check(Erotic Battletech)  (Read 5219 times)

Offline ChrissaM

• Amber's Mistress/Daughter of Darkness
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • We'll see how long this one manages to stay up...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Interest check(Erotic Battletech)
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2007, 08:42:23 PM »
  Sounds good Chrissa. Locust is a good solid scout mech. Just make sure you don't get hammered by the big boys.  ;).

Hammered by the big boys, huh?  But that sounds like so much fun!!

Oh, and I'm very glad to see some other ladies in here.  Hurrah for the ladies alliance idea!  And while I'm glad to see them, beating all the guys off with a big spiky stick would have been tons of fun, haha.

Offline Ixy

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2007, 09:25:58 AM »
We're beating guys off with spikey sticks?!  That'll teach 'em to ask for a handjob--  "beat you off, huh?  Well, how about I bring in-- MR THORNY?!?!"

Seriously, though... I'm all for it.  Just tell me what I need to know so I won't screw up the battletech world rules, and I'm in. 

Offline Swedish Steel

« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2007, 09:28:19 AM »
Glad to hear that, Ixy. :)

Offline Ixy

« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2007, 10:33:23 AM »
Ok-- Here's what I like as far as Mechs go...  being Mercenaries, we will have Inner Sphere technology, right?
PXH-7S Phoenix Hawk
MAD-4S Marauder II
OR
TNS-4S Thanatos. 

If I start looking at Clan mechs, it's a slightly different story.

As for a CHARACTER...
Mika Valanov... born into a family of organized crime, Mika’s home was disrupted at a child when the turning of the underworld tide left her family dead, incarcerated, or on the run.  Rescued from a life, and probably a short one, on the streets, Mika was adopted by a Mech engineer and mechanic, and spent her early teen years tuning up, and occasionally pioloting, mechs.

She eventually earned her bones as a pilot, and seemed to take naturally to the pace and nuances of mech warfare.  ETC. ETC. ETC.

Appearance: diminutive in height and slight of build with blonde hair in a wicked pixie-cut.  Her most striking features are her eyes—a vivid, maddening blue—and her full lips, typically formed in a wry, teasing smile.

Offline ChrissaM

• Amber's Mistress/Daughter of Darkness
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • We'll see how long this one manages to stay up...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2007, 04:10:41 PM »
Do we need character sheets, or can we describe them as we go?  Because that's sometimes more fun...

Offline Apple of Eris

« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2007, 10:53:54 PM »
As far as mech go, I'm thinking medium mech. The GRF-6CS Griffin to be exact, otherwise a SHD-7M Shadow Hawk.

I need something with jump jets :)

Offline CaptainEroticaTopic starter

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2007, 10:54:59 PM »
Sorry been busy with the family. I'll post some threads on the game board either today or tomorrow which should help clear up everything.

I'd go Shadow Hawk, though both are descent designs.

« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2007, 11:25:52 PM »
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=333.0

Board link. I havn't had time to do anything with it yet though.

Offline King_Furby

« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2007, 12:28:10 AM »
i have not played battletech rp but know some about it..well played a few mechwarrior games..but arn't they pretty much the same thing...i may be wrong but i thought they were in the same universe.

always liked the Fire ant mech myself from Mechcommander 1 and 2 games. A like scout mech with flamers..love that little weak ass thing.

is battletech and mechwarrior pretty much the same..i ask asking cause i don't know for sure

« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2007, 04:21:05 AM »
Mechwarrior was the rpg version of the tabletop game Battletech. They are designed ot be played together. The newest version changed the name to classic Battletech RPG. Same game new name for the most part. As for video games.(Mechwarrior, Mechcommander, Mech Assault) are all based on the Battletech/Mechwarrior universe. I'd have to look, but I don't think the Fire Ant is an actually Battletech design.

Online HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2007, 06:08:12 AM »
Firestarter maybe?

http://www.chaosmarch.com/output.cfm?ZVType=1&flag=0&ZFaction=1&XEra=9&XVid=993&XPrev=581&XNext=584&ZVotes=26

2 Flamer
2 Medium Laser
2 Rocket Launcher 15
4 Rocket Launcher 10

Load the launchers with inferno rounds and you've plenty of pyromaniac tendancies to go :)

« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2007, 06:54:56 AM »
That is about the closest your gonan get unless you build your own design, which they have rules for, but I'm not going to get into those.....not right away anyway. By the way feel free to use the OC board of the game thread.

Offline Seereous

« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2007, 09:21:48 AM »
Given how most seem to like light and medium Mechs, I'm guessing that this merc unit of ours is going to be best suited for Urban ops and close quarters. Tight spaces with firing on the fly.  A unit like that could also be used for recon in force, using the heavies and assaults for the rear guard. Can also use a configuration like this for blow and go (guerrilla/raids/seek and destroy) or even snatch and grab (raids/salvage on the fly). This unit is starting to look a bit like Avanti's Angels.  Just my two cents.

I think that I'm going to wait till everyone makes their Mech choices before I make my final one. I'll pick something that best suits the composition of the unit. The Highlander would be good because of the C3i (Improved Command Control and Communications) computer.  However for the recon in force and high speed missions, the upgraded Ostol would be good.  All beam weapons for extended operations, high speed with the 300 extra light engine. This Mechs saving grace would be the added accuracy of the Targeting Computer and the Triple Strength Myomer.

Rob, are you going to have a PC for this game or are you just going to be the little voice in the sky that sends the Clans at our rear after a snatch and go? At the number of people that we have it looks like we're a demi company in size, unless a couple of people are going to play additional characters to get us to full company strength.

Well, I now realize that I am way over analyzing this stuff and that I really need to get a life.  Have a good day everyone. *waves*

« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2007, 10:22:02 AM »
I will be playing NPC's. This will include your eneimes as el las your superiors, and lancemates. My idea was to have each player be put in command of at least a lance, but that would end up making the unit at least Battalion sized which is pretty big for an up and coming unit. However, at one or two of you will be given a low level leadership position. As for the unit looking alot like Avanti's Angels, I find that amusing since i am calling the unit the Dark Angels. Also as i stated earlier feel free to move the discusions inot the game board. If you want a separate discusion thread on the board let me know and i'l lmake one up.

Offline The American Patriot

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2008, 09:35:55 PM »
Hi there... is there an opening for any new characters?

Online HairyHeretic

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2008, 02:49:01 AM »
I'm afraid this one fell by the wayside quick a while ago.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2008, 04:27:04 AM »
Hm, the last post dated Feb 2007 should have indicated all was not well.  :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:14:56 AM by Haibane »

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2008, 09:27:23 AM »
ture... I but I had some hope that it might have been ongoing... I really miss battletech.

Online HairyHeretic

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2008, 01:08:20 PM »
I enjoyed it while it was going too. I was playing a Kuritan, ex 2nd Sword of Light.

If you like the idea, you could always try resurrecting it, and see if a new game would draw appeal.

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2008, 02:19:25 PM »
I might just have to do that.. :)

Offline Lilian

« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »
And so much enthusiasm! I hate it. Erotic Battletech got me excited enough to come back. o.l