Captain Erotica's Story Ideas

Started by CaptainErotica, August 04, 2009, 08:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

A slight rush of air brushes past your ear followed by the smooth glide of silk across your Brow as your blindfold is removed. As your eyes adjust you find yourself in a room whose Decor can't decide if it wants to be the seventies, eighties or modern. The carpet is a lush purple shag. The bed is a heart-shaped waterbed and there is a lava lamp on the nightstand. The walls are painted a deep red with black trim. Get Down Tonight by KC And The Sunshine Band plays softly through cleverly hidden speakers mounted in each corner of the room.

"Welcome to my secret lair."

For those who don't know me, allow me to make a brief introduction. My name is Captain Erotica, but my friends just call me CaptainE, Captain or Ero. I have been a member of Elliquiy since 2006 - sadly I think I've been AFK more often than I've been around. I like to think that I am easy to get along with and easy to write with. I can take on a multitude of different roles or personas. Odds are if you are looking for a particular craving I can probably help you write it, as long as I don't have too many other ongoing stories. So if you have a story idea you'd like to try or if any of the ideas on this thread catch your eye feel free to PM me and we can see what we can come up with.

***Updated 18 February, 2023***

Currently available for Stories/RP's.

FANDOMS  & SETTINGS(Generally OC Characters with possible canon characters)

Battletech (Craving)
Borderlands
Battlestar Galactica (Craving)
Star Wars
Star Trek
Walking Dead

Wild West
70's
Cyberpunk
Modern Day
Horror
Comedy
Action

NEWThe Goldfield KidnappingCraving
Setting: modern Day
Story: This would be either a continuation or reboot of a story I started which can be found here.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253521.0

The direction of the story can be changed but, here are a few things I had planned for the story originally.
- The real killer is the sheriff. The girl’s body is laying mostly decomposed at the bottom of an abandoned mine shaft out in the desert miles north of town.
- While definitely unhinged Colt was actually innocent regarding the girls death but, he did in fact kidnap her. When she disappeared his mind doesn’t know how to accept that fact and now that she is back he will do anything to keep her from running away again. In his mind everything he is doing he is doing for her. To help her.
- I see the only way out is for the girl to kill either Colt, the sheriff or both.

The Assassin's Wife's BodyguardCraving
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Setting: Futuristic/Steam Punk/Fantasy

I do not have many details for the setting. That is something that I would like to work out with my partner.

Story: MC (The big guy) is was a AAA Body Guard until the Assassin killed one of his clients. Now years later they have somehow become best friends. When the Assassin uncovers a deadly secret he becomes hunted by one of the biggest Mega-corps, who will stop at nothing to keep the secret from getting out. He sets up a meet with my character to explain what is going on and that the secret is now in the possession of his wife (YC, the short cute one). He makes MC swear to protect his wife and help her get the secret out. Shortly after he is killed by the Mega-Corp.

So now MC must keep YC alive and help her expose the Mega-corp. What happens when they fall in love in the process?

I see this having a lot of action and gunplay/fight scenes. I also see the Wife as being pretty good in a fight as well. I'd like to give the setting a steampunk vibe with a little bit of Cyberpunk.  And yes the idea is based on the Hitman's Bodyguard movies.

I am pretty flexible with my kinks, so feel free to suggest ones that you would like to include. Right now I can commit to at least 1 post/week but probably more. I'm not to worried about word counts as long as you are capable of working together to tell a fun story.
[/b][/b][/b]

CaptainErotica

CaptainErotica

CaptainErotica

Belladonna1

*raises hand and waves*

I'd love to do 'The Island' with you!!
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

CaptainErotica

CaptainErotica

I updated my list so check it out and Pm if anything catches your eye. I'm also open to any of your ideas as well.

CaptainErotica

jazz

Love  "A Knights Tale" too and would like to do an RP based on it...  Let me know if yiu are interested still...
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

CaptainErotica

CaptainErotica

CaptainErotica

Updated with a new story idea.

kid4tutor

Hey Rob,

I'd like to play a female character if you wanna give it a go.

Number #1 and #7 would be a nice role.
#3 could def be a turn-on, if played well.

Let me know if you're up for it.

× NAIVE

CaptainErotica

CaptainErotica

yalda

Hi Rob! I'm very interested in playing a dominant vampire against your detective who's on her trail, perhaps hiding right under his nose. I have a model here, where I'll expand on her personality soon: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135157.msg6027309#msg6027309
ON & OFF ♣ so you want to make my night? ♥

CaptainErotica

CaptainErotica

Added idea #5: I'm really craving a good old Western story.

CaptainErotica

Updated! There's only one idea for now, but if you have ideas I may be willing to try them as we'll.

CaptainErotica

Updated after  long sabatical.

CaptainErotica

CaptainErotica

Added three new topic. Take a look and if an of them tickle your muse go ahead and shoot me a PM.

CaptainErotica

Updated with a few new story ideas.

CaptainErotica

CaptainErotica

Bumped! Back and looking for a few good stories.