You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:49:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Fiction  (Read 390 times)

Offline NadindelTopic starter

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Fiction
« on: November 02, 2010, 10:02:20 AM »
I'm developing a fan fiction that takes place in the game's setting (albeit, I will be taking some creative freedom, so may not be entirely faithful to the lore.) but due to its dark and explicit nature, I probably won't be able to post its full version on

So I'm trying to figure out if I'd have an audience here. I don't know if someone not familiar with the game might be able to fully comprehend what's going on, though I plan on making it so they won't be lost and will have some sense of the events and where they stand.

I'll give plot details in a later post in the day. Just interested to see if there's anyone in the audience.

Offline Wyrd

Re: Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Fiction
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »
Sounds interesting. I remeber loving the lore and back story so much that I must have searched for and read every book in the game :P

I'd like to hear your plot for this!

Offline Gensokian

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 03:31:20 PM »
As would I; I adore Bethesda Softworks for making such an epic game~! I've yet to see a fanfic of it yet, though, and I believe I'd like to see one. ^o^

Offline Xandria

• Insatiable Dreamer
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Chasing adventure with a cheeky grin.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 10:35:50 AM »
I love the Elder Scrolls series, Oblivion in particular, though I've never read any ES fan fiction.  The potential for originality is almost limitless, so I'd definitely be up for reading whatever you come up with.