You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:57:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stargate Role Playing  (Read 264 times)

Offline CyclopsTopic starter

Stargate Role Playing
« on: November 01, 2010, 09:33:23 PM »
I know that I really love Stargate but I also know that a lot of others do as well.

So, I'd like to propose a concept here...  We've seen Stargate based on military helping people, now we have in Stargate Universe the "Lost in Space" concept that is quite compelling.  However...  I want to do something a bit different...

Shift in time period...  It is 250 years after Stargate Universe takes place.  The universe is a big place and humans are spread across the galaxy and even into other galaxies.  More than just the Pegasus and Milky Way have been found to have complete Stargate networks.  Some by automated ships like on Destiny, some already long since established.

A commercial ship ends up in a distant galaxy away from other humans.  They set up a flesh-trade, some slaves, some prostitutes, etc..

I would like to explore this concept in one-on-one as well as group, so I'm going to post this in both areas and see which pops first.