You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:33:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Finally getting a thread in here  (Read 2664 times)

Offline GeekletTopic starter

Finally getting a thread in here
« on: November 01, 2010, 02:07:00 PM »
Alright, lets see if I can't put my thoughts down into actual words. Some (hell, knowing me, probably most) of these aren't fully fleshed out stories, just ideas or elements that I want to bring into a RP that I'm currently craving. Also please read to the end of this message.

Werewolf: the Post-Apocalypse (FxAny)
This game is based around the oWoD Werewolf: the Apocalypse system. Its been at least a century since the apocalypse happened, and though the vast majority of the world is a desolate, uninhabitable wasteland, it wasn't the Wyrm who came out on top, it was the Weaver. Pockets of civilization still exist in various pyramids build from glass and steel where humanity still lives, albeit in a disciplined, controlling environment. When the apocalypse came, the Glass Walkers split from the rest of their brethren and outed themselves to the public, taking control over these surviving cities. Any one found with werewolf blood is forced to either join them or be executed. Pockets of resistance still remain, however, as what is left of the Gaians (though there numbers are few) and the remnants of the Black Spiral Dancers have formed an uneasy truce to fight this new threat before they become extinct.

The actual story takes place when one member of the resistance tries to take out a high ranking Glass Walker. From here, the story could go several ways depending on what sort of role and/or character my partner in this RP wants to play. The resistance could fail, and the Walker decides that instead of killing the intruder, it would be much more fun to take them captive and try to break their will. Or the resistance could succeed, but instead of killing the Walker, they are kidnapped and brought to the lower levels in the slums, away from the posh lifestyle they are used to, and force them to see what it is like for the rest of society. Those are just two examples off the top of my head, but there are many more potential possibilities with it.

Queen for a Day (MxM) ***Craving***
It all started a few months ago, when a man reluctantly went with his girlfriend to a drag show to see a friend of hers perform. Afterwards, they all went out for drinks, and then wound up back at her house. Next thing you know, the girl and her friend have put her boyfriend into some girl clothes and put on some makeup. Eventually the couple broke up, but her friend had a different idea. He still had pictures from that night, and thought that his friend's boyfriend was rather cute in them. And he was also a bit mad at him for treating his friend the way he did. So he hatched a plan to kill two birds with one stone and blackmail him.

In the beginning, it was just supposed to be a one night thing. Turn the ex boyfriend into a pretty girl, and then force her into some lewd and potentially humiliating sexual encounters. Eventually, however, he would find out that he actually enjoyed not only his new look, but the treatment as well.

In this game, I'd be looking to play the ex-boyfriend who gets blackmailed. Looking for at least some element of D/s, but if someone wanted to go a bit further (bondage, latex, exhibitionism, any other fetishes, etc.) I'd be more than willing.

Undercover Doll (FxAny)
The year is 2095. Advancements in robotics have made remarkable lifelike machines that look and feel almost human. While human prostitution was illegal, robots built for such purpose were acceptable, though. Recently, there were rumors of an underground prostitution ring that boasted the most lifelike robots to date. Afraid that someone might come along and trump their technology, the leading manufacturer of these sex dolls hired a private investigator to infiltrate this ring, and find out just what made them so lifelike. Just a little bit of corporate espionage. Once inside, the PI finds out that they are not using robots at all, but hypnotizing and brainwashing women that they have pulled off the streets to be obedient. However, before she could report back, her cover had been blown, and she was now to become a subject of their mind games and turned into just another doll. (inspired by this picture)

Other Ideas
I'm always open to hearing other ideas. Especially since there are times when my brain cannot function enough to come up with ideas on its own (like right now for instance) but sometimes just needs that creative spark from someone else to go "oooh, thats what I like!" Its weird sometimes. I can get awesome ideas for specific characters or settings, but not so much actual plots. So if you PM me, please please please either reference something in this thread, or send me some sort of basic information of a plot or what you want out of a story. I sadly have a tendency to ignore messages that simply say something like "Hey, I see we like the same stuff. We should do something together." Sorry.

Also, maybe wander over to my Random Pic Dump thread. Some lovely inspiration for plotbunnies in there as well.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 05:59:24 PM by Geeklet »

Re: Finally getting a thread in here
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 04:15:52 PM »
Well, I finally got around to seeing the Percy Jackson and the Olympians movie, and quite frankly I did enjoy it. Kinda got me wanting to play a Scion game (or something similar). Not really sure what though, but something involving that system, mythos. However, Scion is one of those systems that I've never actually played... just something I saw and liked one time, and have wanted to, but never had a chance.

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 04:40:46 PM »
Update: Added 2 new ideas - MtG and You're Dead

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 08:23:13 AM »
Update: Added picture idea, removed a couple others.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 02:49:32 PM »
Update: Added Queen for a Day

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 04:54:07 PM »
Update: Added 'The New Maid'

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 01:33:33 PM »
Update: Added a new picture idea

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 01:47:16 PM »
Update: Removed a couple ideas, re-worded a few others.

I might just be looking for another game or two now, so I figured I'd clean this post up a bit and bump it.

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 04:57:27 PM »
Update: Added 'Werewolf: the Post Apocalypse'

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
Update: Removed a taken idea, "The New Maid"

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 08:02:56 PM »
Giving this thread a bump, because I am tentatively looking for a new story to possibly get the creative juices flowing again. A warning, though. I can be extremely picky.

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 07:35:25 PM »
After too long, I think I might finally open myself up for some new RPs again. Made some changes to the original post, mostly getting rid of older stories/ideas that had either been picked, or no longer interest me.

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2016, 06:01:06 PM »
Updated a few things, removed a couple of taken story ideas, added in a new one (Undercover Doll).