You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:48:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not So Random Movie/TV Quotes  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Skye

Re: Not So Random Movie/TV Quotes
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010, 05:19:36 PM »
Dolores: "He's as dumb as a bag of hammers."

Dead Like Me

Offline lollipop

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2010, 11:46:46 PM »
Ellen Muth (George), Dead Like Me: "Maybe death was the temp job, and life was the vacation."

Online WyldRanger

• This Is Who We Are / Mulder to her Scully / Random PM's are always welcome
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Snuggled by a Starfire Goddess <3
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2010, 05:10:08 PM »
Angel: "What you did to me - was unbelievable, Connor. - But then I got stuck in a hell dimension by my girlfriend one time for a hundred years, so three months under the ocean actually gave me perspective. Kind of a M. C. Esher perspective - but I did get time to think. About us, about the world. - Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. - It's harsh, and cruel. - But that's why there's us. Champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be. - You're not a part of that yet. - I hope you will be. (Angel moves to stand in front of Connor) I love you, Connor. (Quietly, after a beat) Now get out of my house."