After some moving and life-related delays, I'm looking for new plots! Interested? Read on.
- Someone interested in long-term RP. Preferably someone interesting in fairly long, literate plots. I don't have a required posting length - it depends on the partners involved, but I'm looking to stretch my abilities.
- Generally interested in games involving D/s themes. This can range from pretty tame to stuff that really, really belongs in Extreme. Right now, I am indeed interested in that harder end of things. That being said, I'm a huge fan of relationship driven kink, rather than explorations of arbitrary cruelty. Along those lines, I enjoy games where people have realistic reactions to things - I don't expect slaves to have multiple rolling orgasms from a rape, for example - or indeed expect intercourse to end in mutual climax. Confusion, uncertainty, characters trying and failing, etc. are all parts of a potentially interesting narrative.
- I'm happy to play male or female characters - and alright with others playing their gender, or the opposite. At the moment, I'm pretty much tapped out of my ability to write a compelling Dom, so I'm looking preferably for Dominant partners
. I'm willing to play M/f, F/f, F/m and under limited, really compelling circumstances, M/m.
- My O/Os: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69790.0Potential Plots:
A note: I'm open to other ideas, feel free to PM me or post them here. Generally speaking, I prefer to tailor the plot to my partner's interests. Also, plots are written a touch vaguely in terms of gender, due to the range of pairings I'm willing to play.
First up, while I generally don't do much in fandom, I'm very interested in a Warhammer, Warhammer 40K, World of Warcraft or Exalted
plot line.Safe Passage:
The world burned. Be it zombies, an atomic bomb, a nasty flu, or just ill-luck, civilization has collapsed into small pockets of survivors eeking out a living. One such pocket is a modest but thriving community, led by Your Character. One day, a small caravan appears looking for refuge - they have little to trade in return, besides themselves...Modern/Semi-Future:
There's alot of potential plots in a setting that's essentially 'Slavery is legal and accepted'. A few potential prompts:
- There are a number of clubs catering to the kinky and wealthy - think strip clubs, except private dances can go a great deal further - are common. As a partner/patron of one, you've got a favorite waiter/waitress who you've had your eye on, but as a free employee, they're off limits. However, when they come to you needing a major favor, you see how that might change...
- There are firms that specialize in finding custom slaves for the very wealthy. Need a blonde, Ivy League CPA with a nice ass? They can find one. Your character is the owner of a small boutique firm. One of your commissions falls through when a client goes broke, leaving you with a bit of inventory originally intended for them...
- While on business travel in a very swank hotel, the firm giving the proposal you were considering have left a particularly live gift waiting in your room as an incentive.Fantasy:The Beggar:
While roaming a nearby village in disguise, your character - a nobleman/woman, faerie queen, etc. is approached by a local boy or girl, working as a servant, stablehand, etc. They catch your eye, and you decide to make them your own.Ambassador:
Similar to the hotel idea about, your character is visiting a foreign city as an ambassador, and it has become known that you've enjoyed the widespread availability of slaves. You are given one as a gift on your departure, so you might remember your journey favorably.A Noble's Pet:
Given as a gift, captured among a fallen rival's possessions, or raised from birth to provide companionship, a loyal and attentive slave serves as both a private attendant and, as they both grow older, a more intimate roles. This story could very well focus on either the slave's expanding duties, or the threats that come to face an established Owner/slave relationship.Any Genre:
Your character is browsing a market in a foreign country/planet/land etc. Among the things they notice for sale is a childhood/school friend of theirs, having clearly had a turn of bad luck. Of course, that doesn't mean they need to be rescued...