You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:36:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (NC/Ex/Bon) Mercurial's Wants...looking for M or F.  (Read 510 times)

Offline MercurialTopic starter

(NC/Ex/Bon) Mercurial's Wants...looking for M or F.
« on: September 30, 2010, 01:08:47 PM »
After some moving and life-related delays, I'm looking for new plots! Interested? Read on.

- Someone interested in long-term RP. Preferably someone interesting in fairly long, literate plots. I don't have a required posting length - it depends on the partners involved, but I'm looking to stretch my abilities.

- Generally interested in games involving D/s themes. This can range from pretty tame to stuff that really, really belongs in Extreme. Right now, I am indeed interested in that harder end of things. That being said, I'm a huge fan of relationship driven kink, rather than explorations of arbitrary cruelty. Along those lines, I enjoy games where people have realistic reactions to things - I don't expect slaves to have multiple rolling orgasms from a rape, for example - or indeed expect intercourse to end in mutual climax. Confusion, uncertainty, characters trying and failing, etc. are all parts of a potentially interesting narrative.

- I'm happy to play male or female characters - and alright with others playing their gender, or the opposite. At the moment, I'm pretty much tapped out of my ability to write a compelling Dom, so I'm looking preferably for Dominant partners. I'm willing to play M/f, F/f, F/m and under limited, really compelling circumstances, M/m.

- My O/Os: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69790.0

Potential Plots:

A note: I'm open to other ideas, feel free to PM me or post them here. Generally speaking, I prefer to tailor the plot to my partner's interests. Also, plots are written a touch vaguely in terms of gender, due to the range of pairings I'm willing to play.

First up, while I generally don't do much in fandom, I'm very interested in a Warhammer, Warhammer 40K, World of Warcraft or Exalted plot line.

Safe Passage: The world burned. Be it zombies, an atomic bomb, a nasty flu, or just ill-luck, civilization has collapsed into small pockets of survivors eeking out a living. One such pocket is a modest but thriving community, led by Your Character. One day, a small caravan appears looking for refuge - they have little to trade in return, besides themselves...

Modern/Semi-Future: There's alot of potential plots in a setting that's essentially 'Slavery is legal and accepted'. A few potential prompts:

- There are a number of clubs catering to the kinky and wealthy - think strip clubs, except private dances can go a great deal further - are common. As a partner/patron of one, you've got a favorite waiter/waitress who you've had your eye on, but as a free employee, they're off limits. However, when they come to you needing a major favor, you see how that might change...

- There are firms that specialize in finding custom slaves for the very wealthy. Need a blonde, Ivy League CPA with a nice ass? They can find one. Your character is the owner of a small boutique firm. One of your commissions falls through when a client goes broke, leaving you with a bit of inventory originally intended for them...

- While on business travel in a very swank hotel, the firm giving the proposal you were considering have left a particularly live gift waiting in your room as an incentive.

Fantasy:

The Beggar: While roaming a nearby village in disguise, your character - a nobleman/woman, faerie queen, etc. is approached by a local boy or girl, working as a servant, stablehand, etc. They catch your eye, and you decide to make them your own.

Ambassador: Similar to the hotel idea about, your character is visiting a foreign city as an ambassador, and it has become known that you've enjoyed the widespread availability of slaves. You are given one as a gift on your departure, so you might remember your journey favorably.

A Noble's Pet: Given as a gift, captured among a fallen rival's possessions, or raised from birth to provide companionship, a loyal and attentive slave serves as both a private attendant and, as they both grow older, a more intimate roles. This story could very well focus on either the slave's expanding duties, or the threats that come to face an established Owner/slave relationship.

Any Genre:

Your character is browsing a market in a foreign country/planet/land etc. Among the things they notice for sale is a childhood/school friend of theirs, having clearly had a turn of bad luck. Of course, that doesn't mean they need to be rescued...

Offline DoctorGreen

Re: (NC/Ex/Bon) Mercurial's Wants...looking for M or F.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 01:45:35 PM »
Safe Passage: The world burned. Be it zombies, an atomic bomb, a nasty flu, or just ill-luck, civilization has collapsed into small pockets of survivors seeking out a living. One such pocket is a modest but thriving community, led by Your Character. One day, a small caravan appears looking for refuge - they have little to trade in return, besides themselves...

I like that role play idea. I would prefer the apocalypse to be brought by zombies, so it can give us something to do. Possibly in the mix of the zombie apocalypse we can discover a refugee camp/town that houses some type of survivors.

Although it is a safe haven, it could be almost as a concentration camp. Rape violence run the camp, we could over throw and make it our own.  Let me know what you think.

~The Doctor

Offline MercurialTopic starter

Re: (NC/Ex/Bon) Mercurial's Wants...looking for M or F.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 04:38:31 PM »
PM dispatched.

Still looking for a few more plots as of 10/6