You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:25:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Jeff's first One-One RP Request  (Read 356 times)

Offline jeff25sweetTopic starter

Jeff's first One-One RP Request
« on: September 28, 2010, 01:38:08 PM »
Mother Knows Best (Incest, Looking for F )

Here's my basic premise:
Tim has a very strict and controlling father who seems to want to point out every tiny mistake Tim makes in as nasty a way as possible.  His mother, (your character) begins to resent the father's treatment of her darling boy.  As Tim develops into a young man, it gets even worse, and now at age 17, Tim is the daily subject of his father's ridicule.  What's a mother to do but show her boy someone really does love him?

What I'd like to do with this roleplay:
I would like to explore a gradual change in the relationship between Tim and his mother and to delve into their emotions as the mother discovers new ways to comfort him.  I don't want it to go instantly into a full out incest where the mother is bonking her son right off the bat.  It needs to be a gradual build up starting with simple cuddling and moving from there.  Ideally, the mother will start with the need to comfort her darling baby and then morph into a woman who discovers the satisfaction that her comforting her son is also a sweet and subversive revenge against her husband.

since this is my first real forum RP i am really excited about the character and story development.