You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:45:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a friendly, detailed , rp partner.  (Read 856 times)

Offline SinairyTopic starter

Looking for a friendly, detailed , rp partner.
« on: September 09, 2010, 12:12:58 AM »
a sweet smile dances across her lips as her eyes sparkled with the excitement of a new adventure to come I am looking for a friendly and detailed rp partner to help pass the time during my approval process. I am up for almost any type of set or character. though my personal favorite character to play is a neko/cat girl, though I am up for playing something else as well.  If anyone up for a good time, and loads of fun, let me know :)

Offline mrurl42

• Duke of Dimensia
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Looking for a friendly, detailed , rp partner.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 12:19:53 AM »
Well I would definately not be against a little non-adult RP... And of course I LOVE cat-girls!  ^_^

What did you have in mind?

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 12:38:58 AM »
when it comes to non-adult rp i like adventure and action type rps, unless you have another idea mrurl42 ^^

Offline mrurl42

• Duke of Dimensia
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 10:55:06 PM »
when it comes to non-adult rp i like adventure and action type rps, unless you have another idea mrurl42 ^^

Sounds good.  Give me an idea on a setting and such so I can come up with a character.  If you have read a certain NON pg13 story and know what the Nekoi race is (PM me if you get approved and WANT to read it... it was amazing), I wouldn't mind a setting in that world.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 11:19:53 PM »
Sounds good.  Give me an idea on a setting and such so I can come up with a character.  If you have read a certain NON pg13 story and know what the Nekoi race is (PM me if you get approved and WANT to read it... it was amazing), I wouldn't mind a setting in that world.

for world setting I was thinking maybe a more modern setting with like all the techno stuff we have today, but with mythical begins like vampire, were animals shape shifters etc. I havent done anything modern in a very long time so I thought it might be a good change. (( yes if I do get approved I'll pm you and see about reading it I am up for a good read anytime :) keeps the imagination flowing)) 

Offline mrurl42

• Duke of Dimensia
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 12:12:16 AM »
Heh.. I guess it might be a little hard to play the were creature I came up with in my intro thread...

I got asked if I would play any were creature other than a wolf, what would it be and I said dolphin.  But it might be an interesting story of a wolf and a cat...

What kind of plot did you have in mind?  ^_^

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 09:46:54 AM »
a Dolphin could work, doesnt have to be a wolf.   I was thinking something with mercenary, where one or both of the characters have mission to kill each other? or something like that, you got any ideas?