You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 04:06:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Expanding my Horizon's a bit...  (Read 396 times)

Offline DarkCassandraTopic starter

Expanding my Horizon's a bit...
« on: September 08, 2010, 10:08:13 PM »
Going to try and keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for a few, simple a writing partner, at least.

Be you male, female, something in between or something else altogether, feel free to contact me if you'd be interested.

Now, this is not a specific idea...More of a search. I'm looking for newer people to play with, with only one catch: you've got to be dominant. At least in character. I'm just not a dominant person, but I do what I can to stay active in any roleplay scenario, rather than...'sit there and take it' if that makes sense.

Anyway. A vague idea of the things I'm looking for? The 'lightest' thing I normally enjoy still has some aspects of BDSM; I love it. And on the other end, the extreme end...Well. The sky's the limit, really.

If you are extra creative, that's a bonus! I like to see old formula's renewed and done in a different way than I've seen a hundred times, or something new altogether. And don't worry, I don't make you do all the brainstorming!:)

I know it's not really a specific scenario request, but if this caught your eye, feel free to PM me. I won't bite, much.