You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:24:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My desires  (Read 399 times)

Offline RuneTopic starter

My desires
« on: September 02, 2010, 04:27:38 PM »
My desires

Here are a couple ideas I head.

The Bunny Suit.

It was supposed to be a joke. It was only for one night. We had been invited to a costume party. My idea was to go as a playboy bunny and Mr. Heffner. My wife had other idea. She decided it would be more fun if I were the bunny and she went as Heff.

After spending all day getting ready, I really looked the part. I headed out to the party. I didn’t notice the masked man until it was too late! Now I was bound an in his power! Little did I know that my wife arranged the whole thing…

Three Wishes

When I found the genie lamp, I thought all my problems would be solved. I wished for three things.

1.   I wanted wealth. I was done living paycheck to paycheck. I wished that I would never have to worry about were my next meal was coming from or that I would need a roof over my head.
2.   My next wish was even more selfish. I wished for eternal youth and health. I was more than a little surprised when the genie simply nodded in agreement.
3.   I decided I wanted someone to share my life with. I wanted an obedient slave girl. I wished for the genie to make me the most beautiful, desired, slave girl in the world.

With a puff of smoke my wishes were granted. I had not realized my mistake until too late. Instead of saying ‘make for me’ I had said ‘make me’! now I was a slave girl. My new master would see to my every need. I was trapped as a slave girl forever!

Wife swap

Here is one I started, but the person who expressed interest never joined in…

Life Swap.

I found a pair of magic rings that would allow two people to switch bodies. Just for fun, I hired a prostitute for a few hours to try it out. What happens when she decides that she does not want to switch back?