You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:19:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Streaming Video  (Read 578 times)

Offline SabbyTopic starter

Streaming Video
« on: August 28, 2010, 04:25:53 AM »
I go on Youtube and such a lot, and I have RealPlayer, so if I ever want to keep something, I can just download it to my hard drive. But I wanted to know if there was a way to just have everything saved into a cache file somewhere where I can pick and choose what to save and what to delete?

Like, right now, I'm streaming some Power Rangers episodes on Youtube... later on, I'd like to go to a file where all the streaming saves, select the episodes I watched, copy to My Documents, and just leave all the other things I don't want, like videos in commercials and such.

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Streaming Video
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 05:44:12 AM »
I know there are programs can download and save the files from the likes of youtube, and then convert them to a video format, or even just take the sound to an mp3. Would that work for what you want?

Offline SabbyTopic starter

Re: Streaming Video
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 07:10:40 AM »
I already have that. What I need is something that downloads what I'm already streaming. Like, instead of streaming it, then using RealPlayer to download it, I wanna stream it and then have it already saved.