You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 12:16:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking partner to live the dream  (Read 403 times)

Offline CherubianTopic starter

Seeking partner to live the dream
« on: August 24, 2010, 05:34:45 PM »
These are the core elements of the fantasy I am currently somewhat obsessed with, and I am looking for someone willing to try and enjoy it together with me.

I would like to play a female character in a somewhat exotic setting (preferably fantasy or near future science fiction, maybe something like Old West). That female would be quite capable of handling herself, but have a submissive side to her sexuality, and therefore be inclined to solve problems the "peaceful" way. The exact setting can be worked out together, I am flexible here.

The Dream Come True

In an ideal situation my RP partner and I would develop the story of the main character together, and she/he would throw various NPCs in interesting sexual encounters at the PC. She/he would be something like a GM in a one-player RPG, only that I would aid her/him with story development etc.

The More Realistic Variant

I am aware that it is very hard to find someone who likes to write for "just" a bunch of NPCs. Another possible variant would therefore be to introduce a second protagonist of either gender, and we would write for our own PCs and the NPCs the other player is interacting with simultaneously. I have tried this once in another forum, and it worked surprisingly well.

If you are interested, please PM me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 07:08:50 PM by Cherubian »