You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:05:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking F for Batman RP  (Read 481 times)

Offline KeloTopic starter

Seeking F for Batman RP
« on: August 22, 2010, 11:23:12 PM »
I've had this idea for some time but still haven't gotten it off the ground.  I need a Female writer whom plays Females for this.

Smile 'Till It Hurts Batman x Harley Quinn
The Joker is dead, shot and killed by one of his own henchman.  Batman attempted to stop the gunman, but wasn't quick enough.  This has left one very lonely and crazy significant other behind: Harley Quinn.  Blaming Batman for the murder, Harley Quinn constructs an elaborate plan to capture him.  After capturing him and leaning over his body, tied up, Harley realizes with the bomb in her hand that Batman is probably the only guy left that's crazy enough to understand her, and so she douses the fuse of the bomb and proceeds to take sexual control of the situation.  Resistant at first, Harley's advances border on rape, but Batman can't help himself.  This results in a very strange and twisted relationship forming where dominance switches back and forth quickly and very few kinks are held back.

Offline Jocelyn Isnt Here

Re: Seeking F for Batman RP
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 11:46:59 PM »
I'm very interested in this. Can we start tonight?

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 12:23:48 AM »
Probably not, but I can get a post up by tomorrow, unless you'd like to start it off tonight and I can reply in the morning.

Offline Jocelyn Isnt Here

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 01:51:18 AM »
Yeah! We can start today when you sign back on <3

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 11:56:12 PM »
Ready to start whenever you are.  PM me if you'd like to work out any more details.