You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:37:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking F for Harry Potter RP (probably [EX])  (Read 286 times)

Offline AstragalusTopic starter

Seeking F for Harry Potter RP (probably [EX])
« on: August 22, 2010, 11:06:10 PM »
I know we don't have to do the warning in the thread title anymore, buuut I wanted to make sure we were all on the same page here.  ;)

So, anyway. I'm not gonna deny I'm a huge nerd, and I do <3 me some urban fantasy, so here we are. Must have something to do with all the teenage girls in boarding school uniforms. I've got a few RPs here and abroad set in the fandom, but in this thread I'm specifically looking for something a little...harder. Exactly how much is up for discussion. But if being knocked up by something inhuman, lots of goo and/or cum, and cries of 'oh god! That'll never fit!' are within your interests, you're probably on the right track here. >:)

Who you would play:
 - any female Hogwarts student sixth year or above (A: Boobs are nice, and B: I like not being banninated)
 - Tonks (so she's color-blind. Still hot!)
 - someone I haven't thought of? An OC, perhaps? Just so long as she wasn't sorted into House Sparklypoo I'm probably okay with it.

Ideas/what I'd be playing:
 - A monster. Something with tentacles, or a lizard-man, or something along those lines. Something weird, anyway. Maybe it needs witches to breed. Or maybe it's just a jerk like that.
 - A Death Eater. Not Snape, not Draco. Maybe Lucius. This guy's art was pretty interesting for giving some character to the ones who were otherwise just a name (although some of them were just...well...yeah. I don't think Bellatrix would marry a guy who's prettier than she is  ;D ), but I could do an OC too.
 - A 'human' monster. A vampire or a werewolf or something like that. Vampires are kinda played out, though, so it would be neat to see the werewolves get their time in the sun (moon), maybe. If not Fenrir Greyback, whose stated goal is to corrupt anyone he can, then someone with the same mindset anyway. What's the fun of being cursed if you can't spread it around? Also, transformation RP is fun.

So, if any of that sounded cool, or fired ideas of your own, drop me a PM. I'd be interested in talking to you.