You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:51:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Google Chrome  (Read 547 times)

Offline MacheteTopic starter

Google Chrome
« on: August 18, 2010, 09:14:50 AM »
I just started using Google Chrome.  Thus far, I haven't had any problems here.  Should I expect any problems with Chrome on this site?

Online Valerian

Re: Google Chrome
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 01:00:11 PM »
I've been using Chrome to browse here regularly, and I've had no problems myself; so I think you should do all right.  :)

Offline Ty

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 03:58:58 PM »
I swapped to Chrome after Opera wasn't handing a script for dealing with the to field in PMs. It's been quick and neat, though I don't use shoutbox, or the webirc.

Offline Scott

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 07:38:07 PM »
Only thing I've see with Chrome, is that some sites for things like online banking, and printing online coupons and such don't work with it (or didn't at the time, haven't checked lately). They make you use IE or Firefox, but Chrome is great though for Elliquiy.

Offline grayfoxz

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 08:30:15 AM »
I have been using chrome for a few months now. never had any problems, except for a few flash movies crashing. but i had that in every browser (i hate flash -.- )
seen no problems here either in my half an hour liftime here :P

Offline MacheteTopic starter

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 11:34:15 AM »
thanks.  that's what I needed to know.