You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:32:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Opening up my Dom-sub FF requests.  (Read 600 times)

Online ChrystalTopic starter

Opening up my Dom-sub FF requests.
« on: August 15, 2010, 08:43:32 AM »
At last I have found a mistress worthy of the calling! ;)

And so without further ado, I am willingly opening my RPs to any ladies wishing to sub in them.

1) A Hacker's Nightmare: Cyberpunk. A young and inexperienced hacker makes the mistake of trying to burn a much more experienced hacker's system, with consequences that extend way beyond cyberspace and into the real world. (Would help to have read some William Gibbson, but not essential - it's ages since I read them).

2) Burn, Pillage, Rape - not necessarily in that order: Historical. A Viking princess (you) is bored with her life doing tapestry in a castle in Norway, and wants some adventure, so she disguises herself as a young man and joins a raid on the English coast. Unfortunately, all young viking men have to prove their virility by raping a Saxon maiden (me).

3) The Witching Hour: Fantasy and/or present day. A young novice witch is initiated into the black arts by a senior witch. Can be set in a fantasy scenario or can be set present day (charmed/witches of Eastwick).

4) A strange kind of Worship: Fantasy. A malevolent goddess visits her wrath on her High Priestess (Perfect for anyone who enjoys god-modding!)

I am willing to take either role in these (now I've got my subby side fulfilled again).

Note: All characters are female. I would prefer female players, but if you're a man and you can convince me you can play a girl adequately, I'll consider you. However, I do not sub to a male player!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:20:10 PM by Chrystal »

Offline andreaslave

Re: Opening up my Dom-sub FF requests.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 01:13:29 PM »
I'd prefer number 1 if it becomes open again, but 3 and 4 sound amazing too :)

obviously id be the sub player too lol xx

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 05:11:34 PM »
*chuckles* Yes, I've noticed there are a lot more subs than doms on E... Makes it very nice to be a dom, but rather annoying to be a switch!

On the other paw, it does mean I'm collecting a nice little harem!

I will ask Amazon if she still wants to do the cyberpunk RP as the dominant. If not, I will gladly take it as the Dom and let you be the sub.

If she does want it, which is your second choice?

Offline DarkCassandra

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 02:12:21 PM »
I do like number four, so long as I wouldn't be playing said Goddess! Been a while since I've done something like that.

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 05:45:21 PM »
Sorry, DC, but as I mentioned, you were just a little late.

The last one is held for 24 hours. If I haven't heard anything by then from the person who asked for it first, then I will re-open it

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 03:21:59 PM »
Sorry, all roles now taken.

If any of my current games fall through or fail to start, or if any of them end, I will post some new ideas.