You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:22:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for something a bit...casual. M/M, F/M  (Read 314 times)

Offline BCdanTopic starter

Looking for something a bit...casual. M/M, F/M
« on: August 13, 2010, 10:12:02 PM »
I will make this as simple and quick as I can.   Basically I am looking for someone who can do casual RP's over the private messaging system.  Though I make paragraph length posts, I would like to try improvising a story as we post instead of agreeing to anything before hand or simply leaving background story to a minimum.  Instead I want to focus on the pure art of pleasing your character!

You see, I like to play as a crossdressing, highly feminine, petite little sorry excuse of a male sex slave who adores you to pieces.  Preferably, we can slip into character at a drop of the hat.  My character being somewhat sexually aggressive, but tame.  I can be very resistant and rude or I can be a perfect little angel. 

Whatever you want.  I simply need a partner I can be casual with.

Please PM me and if you want me to explain more or answer any questions.  Please have a decent grasp of grammar and spelling.

I hope to hear from somebody soon!