You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 11:08:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Hannah for Taken  (Read 423 times)

Offline thymoitTopic starter

Looking for a Hannah for Taken
« on: October 20, 2006, 03:06:49 PM »
Would anyone be interested in playing the role of Hannah in Taken?

I'm going to be introducing her soon and I originally envisioned her as a NPC, but Shyslave and I are agreed it would be better to bring another player into the game.  Hannah has been alluded to as another slave owned by Lex's mysterious and controlling master, but has yet to make an appearance, so any joining player could define a lot about the role.

Interested players should read Taken - Hannah has been watching everything on videofeed.  Hannah was once treated in a similar manner as Lex and with a similar response - first she fought then she loved it.  Hannah's taming and training is not the focus of the story, instead it will focus on Lex (now called just Slave) being added to the household.

You can post interest here or by PM, but actual details to be worked out between me and prospective Hannah by PM.

Offline thymoitTopic starter

Re: Looking for a Hannah for Taken
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 04:43:07 PM »
The role for Hannah has been filled.  Thank you to everyone who expressed interest.