So, first things first, it'd probably be a good idea for you to click on over here
and check out my ons and offs. Then if you're still interested (and hopefully, excited, delighted and inspired) we can talk scenarios! A couple of points
- As the title suggests, I'm looking for a male/male character roleplay at this time. (Your gender in real life is irrelevant.)
- Free form please.
- I'm not a fan of using pictures/photos. I'd rather you describe your character's appearance with words! :)
- I'm not a real stickler for length either but no one sentence replies please. I think around a paragraph is a nice minimum.
- This could be long term or short term, depending on how things play out/how we feel about it and the scope of the rp.
- I like some input from the person I'm playing with!
- Unless otherwise stated I'm open to playing either role.
- I'll probably come back and expand these scenarios into more fully fleshed out plots when I'm in the mood, but I enjoy developing ideas for a plot with my rp partner a lot more.
- An office romance? Not really. Two competing businessmen in the same company, it's a high stakes, fast paced environment and I'd say both characters would have relatively type A personalities. Maybe there's talk of a promotion being up for grabs? At any rate, one guy gets some dirt on the other (cheating? stealing company funds?) and now he's got him right under his thumb. Doctor/Patient
- Hmm, not exactly plot heavy this one. Guy goes in for a medical and his doctor decides to have some fun. What more could you want! Government official/Rebellious civilian
- Set in a hypothetical, dystopian future. The government has total control over the lives of the people. One particular citizen is not very happy with this (maybe he's part of an underground resistance movement? A sympathizer? Political protester?) but unfortunately for him he's arrested and sent in for 're-education'
I'd love you forever if you wanted to play in any of these fandoms, but they're not too common I suppose!The Tudors
The Long Firm
Shakespeare - Titus Andronicus, Othello, Julius Caesar, Richard II, Measure for Measure
Troilus and Criseyde
The Prophecy trilogy
To Reign in Hell
Melmouth the Wanderer
Of course if you have any plots of your own that you think would be fun, then please run them my way!