You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:54:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Twins Heavy Bondage Crave NOW! f/f or m/f  (Read 636 times)

Offline HeyHiHelloTopic starter

Twins Heavy Bondage Crave NOW! f/f or m/f
« on: July 11, 2010, 12:54:39 AM »
Soo, I want some sibling action! I was thinking of maybe this:

My character is a female. She is a twin of your character. Gender does not matter. The twins were really close together ever since they were toddlers knowing every little secret about each other. At about the age of 14, you character goes crazy, doing something horrible (what that is is up to you), and ends up in a mental hospital. At the age of 18, your character breaks out, kidnapping the twin for revenge, hence my character is the one that called the mental hospital, causing your character to be hospitalized.

Eh, just something I thought of now, really wanting to do this. PM me for changes, requests, etc.

Offline Foxfyr

Re: Twins Heavy Bondage Crave NOW! f/f or m/f
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 04:57:13 PM »
I'm interested with this concept. I'm usually not an overly dominant player, but for some reason I feel like I can provide what you are looking for in this case. I'm posting from my phone at the moment, but will be back on my computer in a few more hours. Once there, I will be glad to iron out the details of this RP with you if you're interested in having me as a partner. Sorry in advance for the blank profile, I just got accepted yesterday and am planning on filling it out this evening.

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 05:16:57 PM »
Its alright. And I'd love to discuss the details with you later.

Offline Foxfyr

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 09:06:07 PM »
I'm now home and able to discuss this RP until we get this thing ready for launch.  :-)

So how were you thinking about having this story play out?  Something that is focused on that single scene or did you want to put some focus on the hunt?

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 09:14:58 PM »
mostly the kidnapping scene, somewhere abandoned like an old park or a creek, and the revenge

Offline Foxfyr

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 09:56:52 PM »
Alright, well I think we can put this in the "one shot stories" section then.  I assume the revenge portion involves rape, yes?

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 10:09:51 PM »
well that depends on you

Offline Foxfyr

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 10:18:48 PM »
Alright, we'll just see how things progress then.  ;)

Go ahead and write up the In-Character and let's get this thing rolling.