You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:18:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Screaming Orgasms (females wanted/anime themed stories)  (Read 585 times)

Offline HunterTopic starter

Screaming Orgasms (females wanted/anime themed stories)
« on: June 27, 2010, 07:41:49 PM »
And now that I've got your attention.    ;D

First desire: I'm looking for a neko on neko (catboy and catgirl) roleplay.  Would prefer either a medieval or futuristic scenario but that's up for discussion.

Second desire: I'm a sucker for long hair, I admit it.   I truely wouldn't mind a roleplay based on Sailor Venus (http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29712.0).  I'd actually like to do a way back when story rather than modern day.

Second part 2: I'd also be willing to give Sailor Pluto a try as well.   I'd like to discuss plot lines with you.  :)

Third desire:  Okay, so I've had this up there for a while and never got around to having fun with it.  I've had an idea for an Evangelion themed rp but never got to take it out for a spin.  (http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13857.0)

Fourth desire: Naughty neighbors.  I'm looking for a story between two single people who live next door and first meet (and get 'acquainted') in the laundry room late one evening.  Plot to be further hashed out.

Fifth desire: I want to try out a roleplay between a rich playboy and a young woman that end up (for whatever reasoning) as his personal sex toy.   This would be pretty much no holds bared, again plot to be discussed.

Thank you.   >:)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 06:44:51 PM by Hunter »

Offline Venom09

Re: Screaming Orgasms (females wanted)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 07:52:59 PM »
ok soooooooo count me in for the first one!

Offline HunterTopic starter

Re: Screaming Orgasms (females wanted)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 09:00:28 PM »
Updated.

Offline Elven Sex Goddess

• All doorways lead to adventure.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • "Imagination is the fruit of sensuality"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1