You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:20:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A 1x1 romance  (Read 511 times)

Offline MinraTopic starter

A 1x1 romance
« on: June 24, 2010, 11:54:03 PM »
Waiting to get approved so I decided to surf around the requests section. I'm looking for a romance role-play. Either male of female is fine with me. :)

I would enjoy a fantasy role-play perhaps with vampires or were-creatures. Or just about any other mythical creature. I am very open to ideas.

Offline Dunnuck

Re: A 1x1 romance
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 10:42:52 PM »
What kind of story?

Offline MinraTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 01:40:37 AM »
To tell the truth I'm not too sure.

Perhaps a man that was outcast and dishonored by his clan. In order to return to his clan, he must prove himself worthy. He does this by kidnapping the daughter of the leader of a rival clan.

I wish I had more, but my ideas are dried up at the moment. Keeping it PG-13 of course.

Offline Florence

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 05:48:50 AM »
I don't suppose you're still interested in this now that you've gotten accepted xD

If you are, and are willing to rp with someone who's still awaiting approval I'm looking for something to do. I'm pretty much open to playing whichever gender works best for you, though I'm a male in real life.

So... uh... yeah... lemme know if you're game ^^