You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:38:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cornell U. doctor preforming Clit plastic surgery on toddlers for profit.  (Read 618 times)

Offline Prefect MosTopic starter

Blinding rage. http://www.thenation.com/blog/36481/leading-cornell-doctor-performing-genital-cutting

The parents and doctors both need to be shot as monsters, and committing crimes against humanity.

Offline Sabby

This should really be in the Politics section... I read most of it, and am utterly disgusted :/ Another reason why "Parents know best" is a load of crap.

Offline Paladin

• Angel/Demon Hybrid
  • Restricted
  • Enchanter
  • Without my Honor I am Nothing. Try to understand
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Shootings too good. They need to go to jail, then the other prisoners need to be told that the molested and abused a child.... They will either be dead withina  week, or wish they were dead within the week.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
I found this part particularly disturbing.  What parent opts to have something like this done??

At annual visits after the surgery, while a parent watches, Poppas touches the daughter's surgically shortened clitoris with a cotton-tip applicator and/or with a "vibratory device," and the girl is asked to report to Poppas how strongly she feels him touching her clitoris. Using the vibrator, he also touches her on her inner thigh, her labia minora, and the introitus of her vagina, asking her to report, on a scale of 0 (no sensation) to 5 (maximum), how strongly she feels the touch.

Offline Prefect MosTopic starter

See it didnt make me sick, it made me see red... just so much rage at those doctors and parents.

Offline jouzinka

• Elf Guardian of the Blind Unbowed,Unbent,Unbroken. Law, Hr nn, dollen i Rw
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • The E mantra: Sip, swallow, scroll, sip, swallow..
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
You guys obviously weren't bullied because of somethin' that was shaping in your panties that wasn't supposed to be there. ^^ If my parents were to do that for me, I'd totally kiss them.

Offline Sabby

You can get bullied from a large clitoris? o.O

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
I think the thing here is that a) the subjects are toddlers, not children who have had a chance to grow into their bodies, and b) the 'annual visits' afterward are the sorts of things that they call 'bad touch' when they talk to kids about sexual abuse.  I've seen kids bullied because of early or late breast development (I actually was picked on for being fairly flat-chested.  Seventh grade girls can be cruel.)  - is that a reason to subject them to plastic surgery?