So Iím relatively new to Elliquiy and have a few group role plays running but I am interested in possibly doing a one-on-one solo RP with F/F pairing. I said possible F/M because I prefer F/F pairings but am willing to do a F/M pairing if I approve of the idea and typist. I am not obligated to RP with anyone so I reserve the right to refuse someone's request. I am rather open to plot ideas and suggestions, but I have a few requirements of typists.
1) Literacy: This is an adult forum, thus you must be able to spell correctly and be capable of doing multiple paragraph posts. I donít mind the occasional one paragraph post, but I would prefer it if people would have more than one. However quality is better than quantity.
2) Maturity: Donít get pissy if I donít want to rush into sexual scenes. We are adults thus please act like one.
3) Typist Gender: I do not mind if you are a male playing a female because I understand that a character is just that.
4) Eloquence: I like to role play with lots of detail and visualization involved. This can be intimidating to some people, but Iím here to write detailed stories.
5) Limits: No Scat/Vore/Watersports of any kind. Kinks and the like can be discussed later on pending whether the plot calls for romance.
Okay now that those are out of the way, here are some ideas Iíve thought of.
I tend to play switch characters that go between the dominant and submissive roles varying the situation and location of the role play. However I could possibly stick to one depending on how the characters interact with each other.
I prefer to have multiple genre elements present in my RPs, so serious drama elements and adventure, action, mystery, and possibly romance further down the line after the characters are established. I have no problem with having sexual scenes in the role play; I just donít want that to be the emphasis and I would like to have sufficient character development before they take place. When we get to that point, we can talk about different kinks and the sort.
((Note: These ideas could be adapted for a F/M pairing.))
Co-Workers: I think a story about two women who work for the same corporation might be an interesting area to start out with. Perhaps they are friends or just simply co-workers, but soon they realize that thereís more between them, or that they have more in common (being lesbian) and decide to take their relationship past the professional level and become friends, possibly lovers.
Classmates: For this idea I was thinking that two girls in high school or college are classmates and possibly have a few classes together. They could either be established friends or havenít really noticed each other before. I am willing to have this be a normal school or a boarding school, preferably seniors so they are 17-18. Or, if they are college students, they could live in the same dorm or possibly be roommates. This also allows for the whole bar scene to be present. I was thinking that they eventually bond and perhaps a romance could follow suit.
Single Mom: For this idea one of the characters (I can do either role) is a single mother who has either a small child or an older one, and ends up falling in love either with another single mother or just a woman she knows in general through work or some other fashion and they end up raising their children together (This would require us to play the children as well). I am not into the whole fetish of women lactating, so please donít pursue that here.
Adulteress: In this plot I was thinking that a married woman, who is either neglected or just lonely, ends up finding herself attracted to a woman for the first time and is unsure of what to do. So she eventually befriends the woman, if not already, and slowly pursues the taboo relationship underneath her husbandís nose, and possibly leaves him for the adulteress.
If anyone is interested in these ideas, or has a different plot idea for a F/F pairing, PM me or reply to this thread.