You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:31:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hellsing Interest Check  (Read 416 times)

Offline MiyrTopic starter

• ∂αмиє∂ qυєєи тσ fυнαι
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • яєαℓ ℓιfє кι˘кѕ му αѕѕ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Hellsing Interest Check
« on: June 18, 2010, 09:56:43 PM »
I have always been a fan of Hellsing and would really like to do a solo or group RP based on the series. I have two request threads going (in here and the group role play section). I have a personal weakness for Integra Hellsing (just so you know~).

I am open to doing the story either before or after the attack on London, or perhaps just branching off and doing a completely random/made up scenario of events. Because this is a solo role play request, I am open to doing it through the threads or the PM system (depending on what you want and the rules are). I am willing to use the established cast of Hellsing, or bring in OCs and make it a more detailed story. This could be especially important and useful if we do it during the 30 year gap because Hellsing needs to rebuild itself.

Also, I tend to prefer female x female pairings, but I am also open to doing male x female pairings. For a male x male pairing, you’ll have to talk me into a good plot. I am willing to discuss kinks and the sort later on after the plot is established.

I can write smut really well, but I prefer for my role plays to be literate and have some plot to them. However, I will give fully detailed scenes (either in the bedroom or the battle field) depending on the focus of the story.

My internet access may be a little iffy for awhile due to family problems and such, but I will do my best to check this every few days. If you’re interested in this idea please let me know!

~Miyr

Offline Hunter

Re: Hellsing Interest Check
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:58:09 PM »
I'm already playing Alucard in another group thread, so count me in as him.   ;D

• ∂αмиє∂ qυєєи тσ fυнαι
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • яєαℓ ℓιfє кι˘кѕ му αѕѕ
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »
Hunter, are you interested in doing another group role play of Hellsing or a solo one? Here's the thread I have going for the group request: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72531.0

Offline Hunter

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 10:23:05 PM »
My bad.  I'm planning on participating in the group thread.   :-[

• ∂αмиє∂ qυєєи тσ fυнαι
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • яєαℓ ℓιfє кι˘кѕ му αѕѕ
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 10:25:48 PM »
It's alright, don't worry about it. I know it's kind of confusing because I got two request threads up.

• ∂αмиє∂ qυєєи тσ fυнαι
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • яєαℓ ℓιfє кι˘кѕ му αѕѕ
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 01:40:58 AM »
Just posting an update, I'm still looking for a one-on-one RP that's based on Hellsing~