Seeking fan of oWoD's WTA setting...

Started by ReijiTabibito, June 18, 2010, 12:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReijiTabibito

WANTED:
Quiet loner-type seeks the yin to his yang. Looking for someone who loves fun & lives life to the fullest. A fiery, flirty personality is a plus. Must love travel! Pretty girls who love skirts, dresses, and being girly NEED apply.

Okay, so I've had this character from an actual Werewolf: the Apocalypse campaign that I've wanted to play ever since I got on E.  Sadly, the one solo game that was going to have him in it never got past the development stage, and I can't stand not being able to play him any longer!

Okay, so here's the lowdown on him.

Name: Alexander T. Fitzgerald (amongst the Garou, his deed name is Alexander Slayer-of-Legend, for a Rank 6 BSD he killed)
Breed: Homid
Aspect: Half-Moon/Philodox
Tribe: Silent Strider

The majority of the characteristics that I'm looking for in the character to play opposite Alexander are described in the personal ad above.  Another plus would be someone willing to play a Kinfolk - Garou (of most tribes) & Bastet (of the Khan, Bagheera, or Simba persuation) Kin are preferred, but I would be willing to consider Nagah and Nuwisha Kin as well.

If interested, ping here, PM me, or IM me.   Thanks!

seeker619

If you have the time could you pm me and tell me what a WTA setting is.  I don't know and I would like to.  Thanks.