You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 05:52:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M looking for F  (Read 489 times)

Offline BlastToThePastTopic starter

• Loser of Sleep, Winner of Classic Video Games
  • Lord
  • Seduced
  • There must be a past for there to be a future.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
M looking for F
« on: June 13, 2010, 02:55:23 PM »
Hello reader. I'm sure you're here and already wondering what slew of plots and pairings I have to offer. I hate to break your heart, but I have to be honest and say that I have none. I'm new to this site, but not new to role playing and will probably come up with a plot and pairing within the same day you take my request. If you already have your own in mind, then feel free to let me know. I'm very open and will play almost anything; ranging from the classics to the taboo and as raunchy or saintly as you please. Don't get the idea that I'm bragging, but I type with very good grammar and take the time to look over my post to make sure it's perfect. Grammatical mistakes from me don't happen very often. But no one ever brings them to my attention anyway. ^^ I type from one to two paragraphs, but I'll try to give more if you ask for it. I log on often, at least once a day, so I doubt you will be waiting too long for replies. I think I have given enough information to suffice and I'm willing to give you more if you take my offer. Just send me a message and we'll set something up. ;)

Offline Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Re: M looking for F
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 12:11:49 PM »

I'm Queen, or so most of my friends call me. If you're looking for an rp I'd be happy to rp with you, but To give an appropriate idea I need to know what your into. So could you give me an idea of what you like? Perhaps we can do something together.

Offline Nevaeh

Re: M looking for F
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 07:54:26 AM »
I'm sure we could come up with something