You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 10:18:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Music Ideas  (Read 331 times)

Offline Octavian HrothgarTopic starter

Music Ideas
« on: June 13, 2010, 07:02:55 AM »
So I had kind of a different idea.

Basically, music, to me, is a big inspiration for character ideas and concepts. Music evokes thoughts and ideas, and sparks creativity, to me. So, below, I'm going to link some songs that I think have potential to spark ideas/concepts. I have a few in my head from a couple of 'em. I'm willing to do most things as long as it doesn't go against my ons/offs.

I've played M/F almost exclusively, with myself playing the male character. I'd be willing to do F/F, M/F with myself trying a female, and I'd give M/M a shot. I'm most comfortable with the first M/F I mentioned, but I'd be willing to branch out and try other things too if there's a good idea.

Onto the music!

Hard-FI - Suburban Knights (Video) Suburban Knights - Hard Fi

Edwin - Rush Rush - Edwin

Matthew Good - In A World Called Catastrophe In A World Called Catastrophe - Matthew Good

Dead Disco Dead Disco - Metric

Morningwood - Nth DegreeThe Nth Degree - Morningwood

Danko Jones "First Date" First Date - Danko Jones(P.S. Danko Jones cracks me the hell up.)

Stone Gods - You Brought A Knife To A GunfightYou Brought a Knife to a Gunfight - Stone Gods

Siouxsie - Peek-a-Boo Peek-A-Boo - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Nine Inch Nails - Discipline Discipline - Nine Inch Nails

Ok Go - "A Good Idea at the Time" [ New Video + Lyrics + Download ] A Good Idea at the Time - OK Go

So, yeah, I kind of spammed a bunch of songs. But if any of those bring any ideas up, feel free to let me know. I like to have a story with content, too. I like to care about the characters and their development. S'bout all I can really think of to put here.

Also, I realize this is a really weird idea, but. Who knows. It might be fun.