You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 10:50:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Desperate for Games! Please Help If Interested!  (Read 544 times)

Offline PhoenixBlazeTopic starter

Desperate for Games! Please Help If Interested!
« on: August 30, 2006, 08:55:10 AM »
Recently I have been slacking and hardly have any games now, but am getting back into the swing of things now so. I have racked my brain and came up with some idea's for one on one's, so if your interested please let me know help a sexy writer out and give me what I need.  ;D

1. Love, Lace, and Handcuffs - This is the story of two lycanthropes, new to a new area where there is no pack in this modern era, and now they work to establish order for the lycanthropes new and old and fall in love. Through the pack the two fall in love and over time explore the darker sides of pleasure, yet all the while strive to deal with what they are, yet all the while fight off rogues, vampires, makes friends and basically deal with anything life throws at them. This is your typical romance with other things involved bondage, toys, and all sorts of other thins, and has the potential to be a very long and continuing game with a ever changing story.

2. Passionate Hunt - All Brock's life he has hated the very exsistence of werewolves, and vampires, mainly because of them he has no family and little friends, and they haunt his dreams each night with scenes of destruction and blood. At a very age his life was ripped apart by an attack by rogues, killing everyone he loved and cared for even his girlfriend later on in life and now he has nothing, except a few friends who help him out here and there in his quest for vengence. Brock he a well known and feared hunter of modern new york city where he seeks out the worst there is, vampires, humans, even werewolves just for the thrill of the kill and his hatred towards them. Using his skills gained in the military and his up bringing and knowledge passed down by the only uncle he had left, he strives to rid his home of the vile creatures with advanced technology, guns, and flat out brute strength. But now he faces his greated obstacle yet love and attraction, and not just to anyone but a very well known and high ranking vampiress, who no matter how he trys he can't rid of the way she makes him feel. But can he survive his life style or blood and gore, and even so will he succumb to his heart and seek out what he hates most. This has alot of potential with multiple roles on both parts throughout the story, and will include all sorts of dark desires and games, so if you have a mind and heart for the wicked and dirty this is for you.

This is all for now may add more later when my brain and come up with some more stuff.

Offline Elvi

Re: Desperate for Games! Please Help If Interested!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 04:18:43 PM »
Pheonix, you're swapping names and confusing everyone again aren't you?......*sighs*

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 07:55:21 AM »
Yes but is meaningful to me. I recently had to venture to japan on business and was given this name by a fellow worker who was japanese, apparently he found me sort of like kakashi off of naruto anime so there you go.  8)

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 03:10:13 PM »
Alright folks through a vast hobby of mine I have come up with yet another one on one idea which I pray someone will be interested in. However this idea whomever if anyone is interested must know a little about naruto since this is loosely based off of it. The game will involve of course ninja's ranging from the age of seventeen to twenty so basically old enough to fight and engage in sexual activities. Think of it as a tournament where the prize is some of the most beautiful and demanding women you have ever met, a rare treat for a ninja since his life is mostly dedicated to honor and fighting. Not only do they get this but the honor and knowledge that they are the best against some of the toughest and most deadly ninja's ever. That is all the info I am going to give for now, but if interested truly then pm me and I will explain the rest, there are some more details and that I left out which only makes this even more tantalizing.